OVH Community, your new community space.

what does this message mean?

cal
25-08-2008, 06:03
haha wtf was that last post?

talash
04-08-2008, 04:12
i hope my contact comes online soon.

ok i dont know about VNC but i'll google it now.

rickyday
03-08-2008, 19:25
I would also recommend setting the language and regional settings to your language, I take it you arent French?

Andy
03-08-2008, 18:27
Quote Originally Posted by talash
i have not been able to log into my server for almost three days now. i have no contacts to company. someone else bought me this server.

i was using it and my internet disconnected, after i came back online i was not able to login. since then i am getting this messege. i am the only one who uses that server.

the person who bought me that server is not online himself. so is there a way that i give my server username and password details to company and they reboot it for me?
You will have to wait until your contact comes online if you have no access to reboot the server yourself.

May I also suggest that when you get the server back online that you install a secondary means of gaining remote access to the server in case such a problem should arise again. I have had numerous occasions where my secondary means of gaining remote access has come in handy and saved the day.

You could use VNC or other remote desktop software to do this.

talash
03-08-2008, 17:47
i have not been able to log into my server for almost three days now. i have no contacts to company. someone else bought me this server.

i was using it and my internet disconnected, after i came back online i was not able to login. since then i am getting this messege. i am the only one who uses that server.

the person who bought me that server is not online himself. so is there a way that i give my server username and password details to company and they reboot it for me?

Andy
03-08-2008, 17:42
The maximum number of connections on terminal server has been reached. The only way to solve it would be a hard reboot from the manager or use a computer that has already logged in before that has not ended its session.

talash
03-08-2008, 17:37
I get this message when i try to log into my server.

Message d'ouverture de session

Le serveur Terminal Server a depasse le nombre maximal de connexions authorisees

or

how can i fix it?