OVH Community, your new community space.

"We manually check your payment"

virulent
13-01-2013, 01:59
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
As above, random security checks are carried out. Often it gets triggered when your billing address and card address don't match on the automated system. Just being slightly out can throw it if I remember rightly. But yes it is likely Monday before you get the order authorised unfortunately.
Ah yeah that would explain it then. Used a new card and forgot the address was set to a different one so didn't change it. oh well, I guess waiting gives me time to prepare

edit: incase anyone is curious in the future, it was setup when I woke up in the morning today (Mon)

Andy
13-01-2013, 01:22
As above, random security checks are carried out. Often it gets triggered when your billing address and card address don't match on the automated system. Just being slightly out can throw it if I remember rightly. But yes it is likely Monday before you get the order authorised unfortunately.

cartwright118
13-01-2013, 00:04
Quote Originally Posted by virulent
I have 2 other servers but renewed those last month not this month. went to buy a 3rd (EG 64G to replace one of the others) and am getting this.

I'm guessing I'll be stuck waiting until Monday?

NIC handle is bt36127-ovh
Occasionally OVH like to check orders manually, for security. Your order would probably be authorised (or not authorised) Monday.

Christain

virulent
12-01-2013, 23:56
I have 2 other servers but renewed those last month not this month. went to buy a 3rd (EG 64G to replace one of the others) and am getting this.

I'm guessing I'll be stuck waiting until Monday?

NIC handle is bt36127-ovh