OVH Community, your new community space.

order was refused by bank

bigman
22-03-2013, 17:56
yeah its in pending transactions from OVH ROUBAIX FR so the funds or put on hold for you guys to get pay but for what you are telling me you guys are just seeing it as two attempted payments so I guess I will call my card bank frist and see whats going on there must be something wrong going on with ovh.ie payment processing cause I been with ovh for some time now and never had any problems before and this is the same card I have always used

Neil
22-03-2013, 17:38
Quote Originally Posted by bigman
no that number is long distance for me is it this number here 01 6390037

Edit : I just got email saying from ovh.ie and its payed its in my pending transactions from OVH ROUBAIX FR wow I hope I don't get billed also twice

Dear Customer,

We confirm that your order (no. 19121817) has been created for a total amount of EUR 29.99.

You can make the payment for this order by copying or clicking
on the link below:

Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive your invoice by email
Hi

For the order you have provided I do not see any payment apart from two attempted payments, but I suggest sending an email or giving them a call.

bigman
22-03-2013, 17:32
no that number is long distance for me is it this number here 01 6390037

Edit : I just got email saying from ovh.ie and its payed its in my pending transactions from OVH ROUBAIX FR wow I hope I don't get billed also twice

Dear Customer,

We confirm that your order (no. 19121817) has been created for a total amount of EUR 29.99.

You can make the payment for this order by copying or clicking
on the link below:

Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive your invoice by email

Neil
22-03-2013, 17:15
Quote Originally Posted by bigman
hi wanted to see if any of the staff here can help me out I just place a new order at ovh.ie for a KS R-8G and and am getting order was refused by bank I tried twice and the same thing happened I hope I don't get billed twice now cause it saying order was refused by bank but when I check online on the website for my debit card ovh did charged my debit card there a pending transactions from OVH ROUBAIX FR need help please
Hi

If you ordered from OVH.ie you would need to contact them about any payment issues, you have tried phoning them?

bigman
22-03-2013, 17:13
hi wanted to see if any of the staff here can help me out I just place a new order at ovh.ie for a KS R-8G and and am getting order was refused by bank I tried twice and the same thing happened I hope I don't get billed twice now cause it saying order was refused by bank but when I check online on the website for my debit card ovh did charged my debit card there a pending transactions from OVH ROUBAIX FR need help please