OVH Community, your new community space.

manager v3 and v5 ip blocks

avizeke
06-05-2013, 03:22
in short ... ball ache !

ordered a block of 4 ips 2 days ago for that server and no luck at all. wish they would get it together. have a chance of been one of the best and biggest hosters out there, and yet small things like this just doesnt cross there mind.

I am assuming at this stage a bunch of blonde bimbos are coding the manager

Vmlweb
05-05-2013, 09:47
Where am I able to buy IP blocks without assigning it to a server?
I've been wanting to do this for a while but just haven't found how to do it.

Also I think they're holding off with the features until the ManagerV6 supports dedicated servers, then US and Canada based servers will have a consistent interface.

avizeke
04-05-2013, 18:15
Hello all.

so in managerv3 control panel you can buy a block of 16 ips, break them up into 4's and choose the dedi's thats they go on, with added control of reverse changing netnames also. manager v3 is only for european hosting from what i can see.

manager v5 however, ( US based ) doesnt let you buy a block of IP's seperately and then to designate a set amount to a server.

my question is, is there a easy way to buy a block of IP's without designating it to a server, and paying for the professional use.

And when your choosing a block of 8 IP's for example, you have to choose one location and not like 2, there is no option to break them up.

anyone else having these issues, with ovh being in a beta state in canada