OVH Community, your new community space.

sp10 mini

DigitalDaz
09-05-2013, 11:35
Thats still shouldn't be a problem

spid3r1987
08-05-2013, 10:14
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
If the domain name is hosted with OVH and you don't do much messing with DNS records I'd say the easiest way would be to configure the domain in OVH control panel to use the OVH nameservers and just copy your DNS records to the OVH DNS.
the domain name i need the mx records to be available for even if the domain goes down is with ovh.
but there is quite a few alterations to it all :/

DigitalDaz
08-05-2013, 00:53
If the domain name is hosted with OVH and you don't do much messing with DNS records I'd say the easiest way would be to configure the domain in OVH control panel to use the OVH nameservers and just copy your DNS records to the OVH DNS.

spid3r1987
07-05-2013, 14:33
i have a sp10 mini reloaded
running centos 6 and parallels plesk panel, this controls all the dns records etc
it also controls the mx record to point mail to our local server in the office. the problem is...if/when this server goes down...mail does not get routed to the server or to our backup mx...
how would i go about configuring another server as the secondary NS record to run as a backup to my primary...and do the same thing...just route mail to local office if primary fails??