OVH Community, your new community space.

disapointed

K.Kode
28-07-2013, 19:14
Just on the off chance (as I've seen other do it) make sure you're looking under My Invoices > Orders in progress and not My Services > Operations in progress

https://www.ovh.co.uk/managerv3/beta/gen-products.pl

dragon2611
28-07-2013, 18:45
Quote Originally Posted by HostRange
If they are not under "Pending Orders" they are awaiting review. Tomorrow morning when they open it should show.

You might have to wait a while. The 5 servers I ordered where all marked within 24 hour setup 2 days ago...
It shouldn't matter if they are under review or not, they're still a pending order and thus should show up in the manager.

I almost placed a duplicate order due to the delay in receiving the confirmation and the fact it didn't show up anywhere made me think it hadn't gone through.

Most other services/retailers an online order will show up on your account instantly regardless of the state of the order, where as OVH they seem to just vanish for a while.

HostRange
28-07-2013, 16:03
Quote Originally Posted by dragon2611
I've noticed a lot of my orders don't appear to show up in the manager, infact if I didn't have the confirmation email I wouldn't even know if they exist or not.

Given we're logged in to the manager when we place these orders it shouldn't be to hard for them to show up in the orders in progress
If they are not under "Pending Orders" they are awaiting review. Tomorrow morning when they open it should show.

You might have to wait a while. The 5 servers I ordered where all marked within 24 hour setup 2 days ago...

dragon2611
28-07-2013, 15:35
I've noticed a lot of my orders don't appear to show up in the manager, infact if I didn't have the confirmation email I wouldn't even know if they exist or not.

Given we're logged in to the manager when we place these orders it shouldn't be to hard for them to show up in the orders in progress

Vmlweb
28-07-2013, 08:23
Quote Originally Posted by cartwright118
I am ALWAYS leaving it until the last minute to renew, I have no idea why. Despite the million reminder emails, very often it's that horrible suspension email that comes through and it's like s***, S*** I forgot again!
I've created a reminder on my phone to make sure I renew in time.

cartwright118
27-07-2013, 21:37
I am ALWAYS leaving it until the last minute to renew, I have no idea why. Despite the million reminder emails, very often it's that horrible suspension email that comes through and it's like s***, S*** I forgot again!

Thelen
27-07-2013, 14:26
Quote Originally Posted by avizeke
how do you pay for a server that no longer shows up on your "renew" button,

Its only been down for a day, the same day i went on holiday to spain, get on line then after that day that its expired, i can no longer reach it to pay for it. And its saturday so i cant call them to sort it out any quicker, a ticket i did last night has not yet been replied to.

cmon ovh, i have seen better service with hetzner and they only speak german. Sort out your 3 different web panels and convert it into one, have a longer delay for expired server to be paid, and get some decent support for weekends. you run a international business, what business only works 5 days a week....

been with ovh now for 4 years, i thought we would of improved on these aspects by now.
So you're complaining that you left it to the last minute to renew and got screwed?

I do the same thing sometimes, but seriously it isn't OVHs fault...

LawsHosting
27-07-2013, 13:17
They should give some sort of grace period, say 5 to 10 days before expired servers/etc disappear from the manager...

Then they can spam us with some "expired services" emails too! (was joking by the way Octave!)

avizeke
27-07-2013, 13:06
kode, ever considered working for ovh. thats now sorted, thanks dude.

can get back to enjoying my holiday

K.Kode
27-07-2013, 12:55
Check your email for the suspended notice or try http://www.ovh.co.uk/cgi-bin/en/orde...ovh123.ovh.com (where ovh123.ovh.com is the original hostname of the server)

avizeke
27-07-2013, 12:47
how do you pay for a server that no longer shows up on your "renew" button,

Its only been down for a day, the same day i went on holiday to spain, get on line then after that day that its expired, i can no longer reach it to pay for it. And its saturday so i cant call them to sort it out any quicker, a ticket i did last night has not yet been replied to.

cmon ovh, i have seen better service with hetzner and they only speak german. Sort out your 3 different web panels and convert it into one, have a longer delay for expired server to be paid, and get some decent support for weekends. you run a international business, what business only works 5 days a week....

been with ovh now for 4 years, i thought we would of improved on these aspects by now.