OVH Community, your new community space.

Anybody else still waiting?

J@mes
03-08-2013, 11:13
Good news is you don't start the billing cycle until you have it

moolkshake
02-08-2013, 15:49
Quote Originally Posted by ebony
It goes down to the hardware as well. I got told so you be in a que with others with same hardware.

So if there adding more of one server the other I would think there doing it by rooms. They build hardware in mass lines all the same servers at the same time.

I would think more 2g then say 16g and maybe even less then the pro server

So pro servers could be jumping the line. Or the over way round.

2nd is what hardware there waiting on.
i understand this but people who ordered the KS2G with order numbers higher than mine have received their orders.

Which makes me doubt that it is actually first come first served.

iirc we were also told this time last week that things would be delivered early this week. the time came and then it was late this week, early next week :/

ebony
02-08-2013, 14:04
Quote Originally Posted by moolkshake
Apparently orders are being processed on a first come first served basis. This is what Sophie from support has told me anyway. But I know some people who have ordered after me (I ordered on the 26th at 00:01) that have received their orders so this doesn't seem to be the case
It goes down to the hardware as well. I got told so you be in a que with others with same hardware.

So if there adding more of one server the other I would think there doing it by rooms. They build hardware in mass lines all the same servers at the same time.

I would think more 2g then say 16g and maybe even less then the pro server

So pro servers could be jumping the line. Or the over way round.

2nd is what hardware there waiting on.

rizuk
02-08-2013, 13:55
sort it out ovh

Tz-OVH
02-08-2013, 13:07
Quote Originally Posted by moolkshake
Apparently orders are being processed on a first come first served basis. This is what Sophie from support has told me anyway. But I know some people who have ordered after me (I ordered on the 26th at 00:01) that have received their orders so this doesn't seem to be the case
That's what worries me, Sophie said the same thing but reports say differently.

xendatious
02-08-2013, 12:39
25th july still waiting...

moolkshake
02-08-2013, 11:21

wii89
02-08-2013, 10:51
we are all playing a waiting game now.....

rickyday
01-08-2013, 21:30
OVH have stated that these new servers can take 10 days, they may take longer due to sheer demand.

All good things come to those who wait

marcus667
01-08-2013, 19:57
ordered a 2g and 16g early hours on the 26th, just have to wait

MattGarner
01-08-2013, 19:35
Yeah there's still quite a few of us waiting, ordered the mSP on the 25th. Just have to wait :P

Trax
01-08-2013, 19:31
Orders are being processed over a ten day period, just because your friends was processed doesn't mean yours would be at the same time, it really depends how they do the processing.

I made an order yesterday and all it says is on my order is "We manually check your payment" this is it. I would prefer it to give me more information, like, "your payment was successful and your order will be processed in xx days" but it don't so i am willing to sit back for the duration and hopefully i will get it sooner rather than later.

Lloytron
01-08-2013, 19:19
Ordered my Kimsufi 2G 12mth server - £36.36 - on the 26th July, and it's still processing.

I understand there's a high demand but I ordered at almost the exact same time as a friend of mine who got his on Sunday.