OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH Have Cancel all remaining KS server Orders By PAYPAL

Trapper
11-08-2013, 19:26
Quote Originally Posted by wii89
Reselling is not allowed at all......
Kimsufi's are not allowed to be resold
All other OVH servers are allowed to be resold
OK, that makes it clear. I just wanted to ensure there was not something I did not know about...

~Trap

JakeMS
11-08-2013, 18:27
Quote Originally Posted by pcoventry
It's a beast! I am sad I jsut can't stop looking at the resources and wishing I knew how to break the 1GB RAM barrier! but I am working on it.

Ill say this for it - unlike the 2G and 8G I have had in the past - this one unzips faster than a hooker on overtime!
I can help you break the 1GB barrier .

Install Zimbra, it sits idle around 3GB on a fresh install, once you start using it a bit it'll climb up .

wii89
11-08-2013, 17:17
Kimsufi's are not allowed to be resold

Usage: Personal Server. Not authorised for resale.
Exclusively available for residents of the European Union only.
All other OVH servers are allowed to be resold

Trapper
11-08-2013, 15:35
How can he be a good guy? Reselling is not allowed at all..........
Are you sure that reselling is not allowed at all..?

I think there are different kinds of resellers, and all of them have been tarred with the same brush after comments here on the forum, which relate to the "bad" kind.

I think OVH actually provide API's specifically for (good) Resellers to price and provision services.

~Trap

wii89
11-08-2013, 15:24
Cool ;D

This reseller is a good guy and I feel sorry for him now.

http://www.northhosts.co.uk/dedicated-servers/
How can he be a good guy? Reselling is not allowed at all........... So its people like them who caused all the cancelled orders via paypal!!

Phixion
11-08-2013, 15:13
It's a beast! I am sad I jsut can't stop looking at the resources and wishing I knew how to break the 1GB RAM barrier! but I am working on it.

Ill say this for it - unlike the 2G and 8G I have had in the past - this one unzips faster than a hooker on overtime!
Are you unzipping all those Linux distros?

orion
11-08-2013, 15:05
Well iam on the 11th day of my new CC order for A KS 2G still nothing on that.Including my old paypal order i have been waiting 18 days now lol.

pcoventry
10-08-2013, 11:29
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
You are very lucky to have a 16G

rickyday
10-08-2013, 10:37
Well yes when you put it like that.

I am reselling my 16G! yup yup

So far I have Me, me and possible Me signing up later
You are very lucky to have a 16G

pcoventry
10-08-2013, 09:39
oooooh I see we can use Paypal!! lol

Don't feel sorry for any resellers at all, they are the people that ruined it for the rest of us by being greedy when it clearly stated 2G was for personal use and NOT FOR RESALE!
Well yes when you put it like that.

I am reselling my 16G! yup yup

So far I have Me, me and possible Me signing up later

rickyday
10-08-2013, 08:07
Cool ;D

oooooh I see we can use Paypal!! lol

Don't feel sorry for any resellers at all, they are the people that ruined it for the rest of us by being greedy when it clearly stated 2G was for personal use and NOT FOR RESALE!

Jasgriff
09-08-2013, 23:55
Cool ;D

Ha that's some fast work.

I wonder if he oversubscribed his customers too?

pcoventry
09-08-2013, 23:42
Quote Originally Posted by imagineers
They delivered my Paypal-ordered 2g today.

So now I have 3 servers ha ha.
Cool ;D

imagineers
09-08-2013, 06:30
Quote Originally Posted by orion
I doubt i will get the first one but if i do ill cancel the second order.
They delivered my Paypal-ordered 2g today.

So now I have 3 servers ha ha.

theatheist
08-08-2013, 09:43
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Got my HG just about on the 72hr mark, so woot from Oles tweet being accurate!
Wish that was same for EG and FS severs, been waiting 10 days

orion
08-08-2013, 08:57
What's happening with your Paypal order?

Mine is still pending. Paid on 25th July.

Not complaining cos I got the 2G I paid with CC.
My pay pal was cancelled they sent me the email only yesterday.

The delivery time seems to be accurate for the 4G servers as i ordered mine on the 6-8-2013 and i received it this morning at 4am

Thelen
08-08-2013, 08:34
Got my HG just about on the 72hr mark, so woot from Oles tweet being accurate!

imagineers
08-08-2013, 07:38
Just an update i received my KS 4G this morning that ordered i on tuesday 6th .I thought i would get it before my 2G.
What's happening with your Paypal order?

Mine is still pending. Paid on 25th July.

Not complaining cos I got the 2G I paid with CC.

orion
08-08-2013, 05:36
Just an update i received my KS 4G this morning that ordered i on tuesday 6th .I thought i would get it before my 2G.

Thelen
07-08-2013, 08:53
Aye I'm hoping my new HG is delivered by the 72hr mark too

ctype_alnum
06-08-2013, 17:57
Three words "Lack of communication".

theatheist
06-08-2013, 17:53
Quote Originally Posted by Trapper
I inquired about SP & EG. Also in the same message from Neil:

"Delivery times for SP Servers are a good week, EGs currently appear to be a little less and will take a few weeks to return to normal most likely. "
Oles apparently said on Twitter that all EG/MG will be delivered today so I really hope Neil is wrong.

I just wish we could have a clear answer as all the info is sparse and contradictory and its really annoying me.

Trapper
06-08-2013, 17:09
...renewed by CC on sunday for extra month, hoping it would help my new order.

Like as if voodoo was involved.
Just trying the same over £217.49 for renewing 2 servers, lets see if that helps!

~Trap

orion
06-08-2013, 16:07
Unless they ARE going through the orders by number, hit my Paypal order from 25th (21469895) and saw I had done a subsequent CC order and processed that.

Paypal order still pending, no refund.

I think some folk on this forum have had Paypal orders filled, if I read the comments correctly.
That`s a plausible theory mate to be honest.

imagineers
06-08-2013, 14:09
So they are not going by order number like they claim what are they playing at lol.I just ordered a 4G as well see which one comes first as i reckon the 4g will come before my 2g order.
Unless they ARE going through the orders by number, hit my Paypal order from 25th (21469895) and saw I had done a subsequent CC order and processed that.

Paypal order still pending, no refund.

I think some folk on this forum have had Paypal orders filled, if I read the comments correctly.

orion
06-08-2013, 14:03
According to the french forum OVH have changed their mind again regarding how many servers we can have the have increased it for the KS servers lol ? 3xKS2G 50x KS4G 100 xKS16G so they are going to allow resellers ?

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...20%26bih%3D950

Trapper
06-08-2013, 13:26
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
I really hope this doesnt mean non-KS as well
I inquired about SP & EG. Also in the same message from Neil:

"Delivery times for SP Servers are a good week, EGs currently appear to be a little less and will take a few weeks to return to normal most likely. "

orion
06-08-2013, 13:06
KS 2g ordered sunday 4th 21821789 - paypal order 25th july still pending assumed about to be refunded
So they are not going by order number like they claim what are they playing at lol.I just ordered a 4G as well see which one comes first as i reckon the 4g will come before my 2g order.

imagineers
06-08-2013, 13:03
Which KS server was that ?.As my order number is 21807520 and i have not recieved my KS 2g LOL ?
KS 2g ordered sunday 4th 21821789 - paypal order 25th july still pending assumed about to be refunded

theatheist
06-08-2013, 13:01
From Neil this morning, about two orders I placed (21524075 & 21774491):
"Both Kimsufi orders are in progress but it will take several weeks for both of them to be delivered. "

So no - it does not look like they are being done in order...

~Trap
I really hope this doesnt mean non-KS as well

orion
06-08-2013, 12:23
New CC KS order is 21821789 placed on sunday.

Got a shock just now when OVH have emailed me with the server details.

Pretty quick.

Paypal order from 25th July still pending.
Which KS server was that ?.As my order number is 21807520 and i have not recieved my KS 2g LOL ?

Trapper
06-08-2013, 10:54
Has anyone ever cancelled a KS?
Do OVH give refunds of unused months?
I cannot see them doing refunds...

How do you go about cancelling a KS?
Just let it expire, it normally disappears within 24 hours, but I have heard you can recover it for a few days after that, if it was a mistake..

~Trap

imagineers
06-08-2013, 10:47

Do OVH give refunds of unused months?

How do you go about cancelling a KS?

If you do not pay a renewal, will the Ks simply expire with nothing more to do or is there a procedure to follow if you do not want to renew?

Thanks.

Trapper
06-08-2013, 10:43

Pretty quick.

From Neil this morning, about two orders I placed (21524075 & 21774491):
"Both Kimsufi orders are in progress but it will take several weeks for both of them to be delivered. "

So no - it does not look like they are being done in order...

~Trap

crowarth
06-08-2013, 09:42
My original KS I've had for a while expired on 15th August and in the confusion I renewed by CC on sunday for extra month, hoping it would help my new order.

I can confirm new KS 2013 is as good as ever.

Great value. Expires in november for less than a tenner. Result.
That's good to know!

imagineers
06-08-2013, 08:42
Quote Originally Posted by crowarth
that's a good turnaround!
My original KS I've had for a while expired on 15th August and in the confusion I renewed by CC on sunday for extra month, hoping it would help my new order.

I can confirm new KS 2013 is as good as ever.

Great value. Expires in november for less than a tenner. Result.

crowarth
06-08-2013, 08:10

Pretty quick.

that's a good turnaround!

imagineers
06-08-2013, 07:35
Wow thats a lot of orders since i placed mine at 5pm yesterday word must be spreading regarding paypal quickly

Pretty quick.

Paul0130
05-08-2013, 22:49
clowns

Paul0130
05-08-2013, 22:48
deffo not getting mine since they are on 500+ C21472306

orion
05-08-2013, 20:11
Do you mean this one:
http://fotozik.fr/ovh/index.php
Or goto
Manager > Admin > My Invoices > Orders in Progress
No the one for ovh were you can put in a order number and it tells you the status i was going to put my old paypal order number in just out of curiosty

orion
05-08-2013, 18:07
Quote Originally Posted by vladinc
well.. phoned this morning to the UK office and the lady said that she is not sure what is going on with the paypal orders.. I was like .. WTF woman , is it me who is working there or you ?!
What kind of answer is I dont know !
How you will comment the rumors that you are canceling all paypal orders ? Are they true? - I dont know.
Are you canceling these orders or no? - I dont know
What shall I do in that case? Shall I place new order with my card or keep waiting? - I am not sure.
Placed my order on 26th and its day 10 today ..
And I said .. on your web site you state provision between 1 and 10 days .. and she said.. I am sorry but you will have to wait another 10 days ? wtf?!
I want to get a refund to my paypal and I will order with my card , is that an option? - yes.. please email customer support ..
I did.. been all day and no bloody answer!
So annoyed with the lack of support and customer service
It`s something else when you talk to a customer service rep and you know more information then them isnt it !.

Trapper
05-08-2013, 18:03
Do you mean this one:
http://fotozik.fr/ovh/index.php
Or goto
Manager > Admin > My Invoices > Orders in Progress

orion
05-08-2013, 17:59
Does anyone know what the link is to put in a order number to check the status i see it on a post before but i can not seem to find it.

orion
05-08-2013, 17:58
My new manual CC order that i placed on saturday has also been accepted this afternoon.On the form it shows Western Europe Data center (GRA) *Completed

ebony
05-08-2013, 17:35
my older is now pending but i paid with card i paid last last week. so there moving now.

JakeMS
05-08-2013, 16:23
Quote Originally Posted by roger198
Whats the Difference with paypal or not, although paypal will take ages to send the money over to OVH as bank cards will be much shorter on bringing the money in so the cash can be used to avoid a shortage in cashflow for the company, it may only be 8.97 but a lot of them and sp upgrades can supply
a lot of dosh for new parts etc which would also be why we are all waiting so long and no paypal anymore on these ones, we will see.
See here as to why:
http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread.php?t=11652

roger198
05-08-2013, 16:15
Whats the Difference with paypal or not, although paypal will take ages to send the money over to OVH as bank cards will be much shorter on bringing the money in so the cash can be used to avoid a shortage in cashflow for the company, it may only be 8.97 but a lot of them and sp upgrades can supply
a lot of dosh for new parts etc which would also be why we are all waiting so long and no paypal anymore on these ones, we will see.

vladinc
05-08-2013, 15:55
well.. phoned this morning to the UK office and the lady said that she is not sure what is going on with the paypal orders.. I was like .. WTF woman , is it me who is working there or you ?!
What kind of answer is I dont know !
How you will comment the rumors that you are canceling all paypal orders ? Are they true? - I dont know.
Are you canceling these orders or no? - I dont know
What shall I do in that case? Shall I place new order with my card or keep waiting? - I am not sure.
Placed my order on 26th and its day 10 today ..
And I said .. on your web site you state provision between 1 and 10 days .. and she said.. I am sorry but you will have to wait another 10 days ? wtf?!
I want to get a refund to my paypal and I will order with my card , is that an option? - yes.. please email customer support ..
I did.. been all day and no bloody answer!
So annoyed with the lack of support and customer service

orion
05-08-2013, 14:02
http://fotozik.fr/ovh/

can check some details there, but needs more people to fill in their details to help!
Thank you for that link going by that WOW Percentage of KS 2G servers: 87.53% lol

Thelen
05-08-2013, 13:44
http://fotozik.fr/ovh/

can check some details there, but needs more people to fill in their details to help!

orion
05-08-2013, 13:05
Well my pay pal payment has been cancelled just checked.Just glad i saw the announcement on Saturday and paid again by card.

So the wait begins again.

Thelen
05-08-2013, 06:18
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
Terminate the whole account for that matter, it is a violation of T&C after all. OVH shouldn't have to bow to the will of miserable resellers that seek to circumvent restrictions - plenty of decent resellers about that can abide by the rules.
Well said sir!

Myatu
04-08-2013, 21:32
I also hope that if any resellers have slipped throught the net have their KS servers terminated also after all this.
Terminate the whole account for that matter, it is a violation of T&C after all. OVH shouldn't have to bow to the will of miserable resellers that seek to circumvent restrictions - plenty of decent resellers about that can abide by the rules.

orion
04-08-2013, 21:19
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
It's a shame; but I expected this to happen with $3eur servers, At least they are taking steps to ensure that its not abused by resellers.

I hope OVH systematically terminates resellers who are making more accounts just to get more servers. It should be within their right, as the order states 3 servers per person/company, and not per account.
I also hope that if any resellers have slipped throught the net have their KS servers terminated also after all this.

raxxeh
04-08-2013, 20:42
Quote Originally Posted by moolkshake
I hope so too, because this is day 10 for me
It's a shame; but I expected this to happen with $3eur servers, At least they are taking steps to ensure that its not abused by resellers.

I hope OVH systematically terminates resellers who are making more accounts just to get more servers. It should be within their right, as the order states 3 servers per person/company, and not per account.

moolkshake
04-08-2013, 20:23
Oles did say theres 3000 ks servers ready for deployment hopefully this week we all get sorted.
I hope so too, because this is day 10 for me

orion
04-08-2013, 17:24
Oles did say theres 3000 ks servers ready for deployment hopefully this week we all get sorted.

J@mes
04-08-2013, 17:03
The moment i saw they where canceling Paypal i signed up with my debit card, hope they refund my paypal now...

Fukushiva
04-08-2013, 15:54
Because if I didn't use Paypal to receive money into a Paypal, from ebay etc then I wouldn't care about it.

Only I and many others do so its just easier to pay using it then transferring back to some card only to pay out from that which just incurs fees anyway.

Anyway it looks just as shady of OVH to be taking orders and accepting Paypal , keeping the money week+ then coming out with a statement about how they are cancelling all orders made using it.

Nothing official has been emailed to those who made orders using Paypal, for all I know the cancelled Paypal orders are only targetted at these resellers and those abusing it. While many of those who paid using Paypal will be fine when OVH get around to processing and delivering on orders.

Tz-OVH
04-08-2013, 15:26
I wouldn't ever want to pay by PP as OVH are quite quick with refunds (and they don't much about at all) in my personal experience. Also why pay the silly PayPal fee, even though its a tiny amount, it all adds up, esp on a KS server costing so little to begin with.

As someone else here mentioned...chop chop OVH, let's get these backlogs cleared

dragon2611
04-08-2013, 14:35
Mine are still showing as in progress, although I paid with Points that were bought via Debt card.

Only reason I used Points was couldn't see a way to order all 3 at once in a single transaction and I thought my bank might get a bit funny about 3 separate card transactions to the same place in a short period of time.

wii89
04-08-2013, 14:26
Great! now another 10 days wait. I'm going to wait until tomorrow (Monday) to see if
OVH UK give any official announcement of them cancelling Paypal orders.

avizeke
04-08-2013, 13:41
Cant have everything i suppose, ovh are still good in my eyes, sp mini options are very lucrative and they are improving services from what i can see.

2 steps back 5 steps forward.

crowarth
04-08-2013, 13:40
mine is still sat on " We manually check your payment". also paid by debit card, so we'll see ... got an mSP order as well, that's marked as "Your order was paid on 03/08/2013 a 17:54:25 - Your order is in progress" so i'm not so worried over that one.

marcus667
04-08-2013, 13:21
not a clue just seen the 9 pound odd returned to my account no emails

orion
04-08-2013, 13:01
Quote Originally Posted by marcus667
they cancelled my 2g order paid via debit card
Why did they do that ?

imagineers
04-08-2013, 12:41
Quote Originally Posted by marcus667
Did they take the money out of the account?

marcus667
04-08-2013, 12:34

orion
04-08-2013, 11:14
The paypal issue is being spoken about in the french forum now as well.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...qpT0awWu9jadYQ

imagineers
04-08-2013, 10:12
Which KS servers did you get i got the ks 2g.
Yes KS 2g.

Plenty enough for my needs.

orion
04-08-2013, 10:10
You never know, they might give you both!

If they do that with me, I'll have 3.

Still better that than none.
Which KS servers did you get i got the ks 2g.

orion
04-08-2013, 10:07

I doubt i will get the first one but if i do ill cancel the second order.

imagineers
04-08-2013, 09:56
I am just going to leave it with ovh i am not going to start confusing them until i got my server lol.

orion
04-08-2013, 09:53
Did you cancel your original paypal order?

Or are you just gonna wait for OVH to do it?
I am just going to leave it with ovh i am not going to start confusing them until i got my server lol.

orion
04-08-2013, 09:52
Yes I just did!

They took via paypal for new KS order 21469895 which I guess will eventually be cancelled and refunded. New CC KS order is 21821789.

I only used paypal cos I'm lazy. This way using CC saves me 50p a pop.
Wow thats a lot of orders since i placed mine at 5pm yesterday word must be spreading regarding paypal quickly

imagineers
04-08-2013, 09:50
I have just seen on twitter that oles has announed that paypal on KS (KS only) is no longer acceptable and former BC all canceled.

So we will have to reorder again with a credit card all thanks to resellers trying to cheat the order system with paypal.

https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/statu...27491136507904
Did you cancel your original paypal order?

Or are you just gonna wait for OVH to do it?

imagineers
04-08-2013, 09:27
I would reorder with your CC mate they are cancelling all former orders and new for KS.Get in quick because all the thousands of people will have to do the same.I have only problem is my original order number was 21487606 now its 21807520 lol so bit of big jump backwards hopefully the big gap is the paypal orders.

I am just going to leave it processing and forget about it as its going to be a while.
Yes I just did!

They took via paypal for new KS order 21469895 which I guess will eventually be cancelled and refunded. New CC KS order is 21821789.

I only used paypal cos I'm lazy. This way using CC saves me 50p a pop.

orion
04-08-2013, 09:20
Should I order a new KS using CC in anticipation of my original order (which has been paid by paypal on 25th July) being cancelled and refunded?

Thanks.
I would reorder with your CC mate they are cancelling all former orders and new for KS.Get in quick because all the thousands of people will have to do the same.I have only problem is my original order number was 21487606 now its 21807520 lol so bit of big jump backwards hopefully the big gap is the paypal orders.

I am just going to leave it processing and forget about it as its going to be a while.

imagineers
04-08-2013, 08:49
Should I order a new KS using CC in anticipation of my original order (which has been paid by paypal on 25th July) being cancelled and refunded?

Thanks.

rickyday
04-08-2013, 08:20
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
RapidSeeds, shut the eff up you fool, you get on my títs
In your opinion. In my opinion people should STFU and stop *****ing about getting servers that cost less than a bigmac with fries and coke.
Crikey you two are a bit cranky today, I don't think those comments were helpful one bit, as the long standing members of the forums we are meant to be setting an example, both of your posts are normally helpful and constructive!

Thelen
04-08-2013, 07:29
Quote Originally Posted by Paul0130
but what about valid people who are not flaunting the rules, bad business practice, if they didnt see this coming they are stupid.

They should be coding a system to match up paypal emails or details, not just fobbing it all off
In your opinion. In my opinion people should STFU and stop *****ing about getting servers that cost less than a bigmac with fries and coke.

looking to make a quick few £
The stupid thing is it really isn't even that much money. Sure, for the resellers who are mostly from 3rd world, even 1£ profit per month from a simple resell is a decent wage, but in reality even the 10k resold orders is not much money at all and:

because in the long run it would effect our overall experince on the network.
which is exactly true and exactly the point of these servers. They are PERSONAL servers, not for resell, or for business, or for doing 33TB/month of torrent traffic on.

lol.

orion
04-08-2013, 06:10
That's a real shame, here we see the greedy resellers spoiling it for everyone else.

Greed is a terrible thing and there are unfortunately a lot of resellers that fall into this bracket, looking to make a quick few £

Shame but I can see why this has been necessary, just a pain for legitimate customers :/
Although i am really annoyed at the situation as like everyone else has already waited a week.I do agree and understand and glad they have knocked the greedy resellers off because in the long run it would effect our overall experince on the network.

JakeMS
04-08-2013, 00:19
You see, this is why we can't have nice things, as a bunch of people will try to abuse it.

Luckily, we don't use Paypal anyway for orders from OVH :-P.

Although, We've not ordered any KS's.

LawsHosting
03-08-2013, 23:54
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
I wonder if they'll honor the loyalty point orders, I know a few people who have paid via loyalty points for one of the small kimsufis.
I can confirm I used some loyalty points for my KS4G and was accepted

LawsHosting
03-08-2013, 23:53
RapidSeeds, shut the eff up you fool, you get on my títs

RapidSeeds
03-08-2013, 23:42
PayPal is not needed.
You all have cards, bank accounts, or the ability to send cheques.

Cancel these PayPal orders so my orders will be processed sooner

Trax
03-08-2013, 23:40
You cannot really blame them for taking the decision to cancel the orders and i would imagine it wasn't a decision made lightly either, after all they need to protect the business and there customer base.

theatheist
03-08-2013, 23:39
Quote Originally Posted by ebony
in other news this should kill the backlog a little.

Good point

rickyday
03-08-2013, 23:27
That's a real shame, here we see the greedy resellers spoiling it for everyone else.

Greed is a terrible thing and there are unfortunately a lot of resellers that fall into this bracket, looking to make a quick few £

Shame but I can see why this has been necessary, just a pain for legitimate customers :/

Paul0130
03-08-2013, 23:16
but what about valid people who are not flaunting the rules, bad business practice, if they didnt see this coming they are stupid.

They should be coding a system to match up paypal emails or details, not just fobbing it all off

ebony
03-08-2013, 23:03
they can check loyalty points, re-sellers was opening new nics and using paypal as its not checked linked to your account like a CC card is.

in other news this should kill the backlog a little.

raxxeh
03-08-2013, 22:43
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
That's a shame. There's always that handful of muppets that need to ruin it for everyone else.
I wonder if they'll honor the loyalty point orders, I know a few people who have paid via loyalty points for one of the small kimsufis.

Myatu
03-08-2013, 19:40
That's a shame. There's always that handful of muppets that need to ruin it for everyone else.

benjamin
03-08-2013, 18:21
The payment of mine from the 26th is actually marked as complete (though server still isn't delivered), but the one I ordered yesterday is marked as pending.

I have a funny feeling both are going to be cancelled and hopefully wont wait too long for a refund.

It's disappointing as I've pretty much always paid my invoices to them through PayPal and I'm not a new customer.

Fukushiva
03-08-2013, 18:17
Is this not just cancelling of paypal for new orders and from the time of abuse taking place?

or all orders made with paypal? because that's like week+ for some who ordered early and just a real mess around if they have to order again. And certainly if my pending payment is cancelled with paypal which they've sat on for a while now, then I'm never touching OVH ever again.

benjamin
03-08-2013, 17:56
WOW.

The server I ordered on the 26th, still not delivered and the server I ordered yesterday is likely to be cancelled, well scratch that, both a are likely to be cancelled due to paying via PayPal (a payment method they openly accepted at the time of purchase).

Very disappointing. Time to look elsewhere I think, these goalposts just keep on moving.

J@mes
03-08-2013, 17:51
Its been announced on oles twitter feed https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/statu...27491136507904
Translated:

@ ltime_ paypal on KS (KS only) is no longer accepted and former orders all canceled.

Converted using google translate and human sense

Translated tweet:

orion
03-08-2013, 17:37
Its been announced on oles twitter feed https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/statu...27491136507904

J@mes
03-08-2013, 17:32
Also my paypal is still "pending..." i hope i get it refunded

Will i have to wait ANOTHER 10 days?

J@mes
03-08-2013, 17:30
Can staff confirm this? i have been waiting forever

orion
03-08-2013, 17:14
I have just seen on twitter that oles has announed that paypal on KS (KS only) is no longer acceptable and former BC all canceled.

So we will have to reorder again with a credit card all thanks to resellers trying to cheat the order system with paypal.

https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/statu...27491136507904