OVH Community, your new community space.

Thinking to open a civil Court case !!!!

jonlewi5
08-08-2013, 10:04
Im guilty of one of those tags

I kinda want to buy one of the new range, just so i can join in the moaning.

Thelen
08-08-2013, 09:46
heh and he edited the post. i guess the tags say it all:
bad, cry baby, dedicate server, fake, moaning, msp, oles, whinging

ahaa

pcoventry
07-08-2013, 17:10
Oh that's okay then

I'm happy with mine. Nothing to complain about here

I waited like everyone else

Andy
07-08-2013, 17:06
No of course, just making the point though

pcoventry
07-08-2013, 17:04
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
If you want guarantees and better expectations, go to a company who offer that and to a company who you want to pay for that experience. Otherwise hush your mouth and wait in line like the other 5000 people
Who me? I'm not in the queue i've got a server mid range with them! I was just saying! :/

Andy
07-08-2013, 16:26
If you want guarantees and better expectations, go to a company who offer that and to a company who you want to pay for that experience. Otherwise hush your mouth and wait in line like the other 5000 people

pcoventry
07-08-2013, 15:15
They sell servers for under 3? It makes sense (although out of stock). The pricing of the other servers on that page are good though

megaukhost
07-08-2013, 12:37
They will refund you if you ask but I cannot see any point as the refund probably take the same time it take for the server setup as you can wait upto 30 days for a refund. The setup times was misleading and they know it so I understand your frustration but trust me there servers are worth waiting for.

When there not selling servers for under 3 most the time they have your server up within a few hours.

jadrake
07-08-2013, 10:18
Are there not other hosting companies available?

Thelen
07-08-2013, 10:16
Would love to see that. Go to court over a 40 euro server. Pretty sure just the cost of even just lodging with court will be more than that.

lol i d i o t.

DigitalDaz
07-08-2013, 10:15
This whole current thing with servers and order processing etc will be interesting to see pan out.

Normally, I would be saying that we should just wait as there is going to be an initial surge in orders because of the new range.

I'm now thinking this will probably continue until they actually run out of these cheap 2.50 servers. I know its restricted to the European market currently but now potentially any European who was going to buy a VPS now has potentially a dedicated server instead if they are made aware of the offer.

This does appear to now be having a knock on effect on the delivery of the high end servers too.

jonlewi5
07-08-2013, 09:51
I think its time OVH remove the amount of servers available.
No one seems to read that IT IS NOT ACCURATE.

Anyway, as ricky said, this isnt exactly going to help your case, is it?

rickyday
07-08-2013, 09:41
Not really the way to go is it?

Threatening court action and then post your order number on the last sentance expecting some help, definitely not the way to get OVH to help you is it?

Good luck with the court action by the way.

florent
07-08-2013, 00:21
Cancel - Please delete