OVH Community, your new community space.

BHS dissapeared from ovh.com ovh.co.uk

ExW
08-08-2013, 08:56
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
How are you out of capacity?
CPU 100%, hdd 100% etc... i need more servers for my business

Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
I haven't tried, but its possible with .com account so it should be with .uk, it isn't just limited to .ie
Username or password incorrect with a .com account

Thelen
08-08-2013, 08:35
Quote Originally Posted by HostRange
Try logging in to ovh.com/us it won't let you. Says wrong user/pass

Same on final step of ordering.

It's currently not possible to signup for a server in the BHS with a .co.uk account
I haven't tried, but its possible with .com account so it should be with .uk, it isn't just limited to .ie

HostRange
07-08-2013, 22:21
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
How are you out of capacity? OVH don't restrict the number of OVH servers, only kimsufi.

You're no longer allowed to resell kimsufi, and if you get caught doing so, your entire account has the possibility of being terminated.

See the post in the kimsufi forum here.
Try logging in to ovh.com/us it won't let you. Says wrong user/pass

Same on final step of ordering.

It's currently not possible to signup for a server in the BHS with a .co.uk account

raxxeh
07-08-2013, 21:39
Quote Originally Posted by ExW
The problem is that on ovh.com/us and ovh.com/ca my ovh.com username and pass dont work, so i guess i have to suspend new orders on my website because im out of capacity
How are you out of capacity? OVH don't restrict the number of OVH servers, only kimsufi.

You're no longer allowed to resell kimsufi, and if you get caught doing so, your entire account has the possibility of being terminated.

See the post in the kimsufi forum here.

HostRange
07-08-2013, 16:38
Quote Originally Posted by marks
At the moment, the new range of servers is only for RBX and GRA. We don't have much information about the ETA.
So BHS prices will drop down to .co.uk prices?

Is it also possible now to order through ovh.com/us? Before when I tried to order it told me to login to co.uk

ExW
07-08-2013, 13:45
The problem is that on ovh.com/us and ovh.com/ca my ovh.com username and pass dont work, so i guess i have to suspend new orders on my website because im out of capacity

JaiRagwani
07-08-2013, 12:59
You could see whether someone else has one expiring that they're willing to pass over but other than that you can't.

ExW
07-08-2013, 12:52
Is there any way to buy the old range?

marks
07-08-2013, 10:51
At the moment, the new range of servers is only for RBX and GRA. We don't have much information about the ETA.

HostRange
07-08-2013, 10:17
BHS prices not changing any time soon?

A few months ago when I was ordering a server in BHS I was told to order through .co.uk and not .com/us

raxxeh
07-08-2013, 04:13
ovh.com/us

ExW
07-08-2013, 04:01
There is no option to choose the BHS datacenter when ordering new servers, is this a temp thing?