OVH Community, your new community space.

Problem with OVH delivery times.

pcoventry
08-08-2013, 16:07
I waited 2 days the last time I had a refund from OVH. They just say that to cover their arses.

megaukhost
08-08-2013, 15:27
Quote Originally Posted by pcoventry
You can cancel a server in the first 7 days and get a refund. I know from past experience! So don't be too hard on them. We are all waiting. The website is wrong anyway sometimes.
Yeah but can wait upto 30 days for it so just as well wait. The website can be wrong VERY wrong when its saying 24 hours and you got people waiting from last month.

ctype_alnum
08-08-2013, 15:26
7 days from ordering or 7 days after provision I am thinking the latter? Mines 11 days at the moment.

pcoventry
08-08-2013, 15:23
You can cancel a server in the first 7 days and get a refund. I know from past experience! So don't be too hard on them. We are all waiting. The website is wrong anyway sometimes.

ctype_alnum
08-08-2013, 15:18
Quote Originally Posted by Trax
All your doing is flaming the forum and trying to stir up trouble!

The majority of us know the current situation with OVH and we are all waiting on servers being dispatched and orders to be completed, some more than others.

I would rather see them continue to push out orders than having to come here to write a so called apology.

At the end of the day they have updated us all everyday with the current situation, at-least they are not leaving us days/weeks at a time eh?
Nope. Not trying to stir up any trouble my comments are based on personal experience and observations.

megaukhost
08-08-2013, 15:14
of course people have more right to be more angry then me as they been waiting longer. I just think it would of been polite to say sorry guys or even putting on the website they got massive demand instead of misleading people saying 24 hours.

I know I am inpatient but most companies would of apologized and promise a refund back within 24 hours if you didn't want to wait. I understand OVH has the right to give refunds back as long as its within 30 days but the misleading on setup times I would of thought they give people the opportunity to get there money back within 24 hours.

I am waiting for my server now but if I had a chance of getting my money back within 24 hours of canceling an order I would of taken it. Lets face it they have kept us updated but we have to ask for the information on the forum. If your a new customer to OVH order then sign up the forum you wouldn't know crap.

Tz-OVH
08-08-2013, 15:12
Someone really made a blunder. OVH till date has never launched something without being ready for it, and this was a brand new DC going live with new servers, an offer that was a market beater - that anyone who did 5mins of research (even using Google) would realize is going to lead to a massive upsurge is customers.

Live and learn I guess...

bloodkil
08-08-2013, 15:06
I ordered mine on the 26th, and still nothing! I was told 1-10 days, it has been a lot logner than that, just saying...

gjm
08-08-2013, 14:27
Still a apology goes a long way. We haven't been told the complete truth really have we

Trax
08-08-2013, 13:59
All your doing is flaming the forum and trying to stir up trouble!

The majority of us know the current situation with OVH and we are all waiting on servers being dispatched and orders to be completed, some more than others.

I would rather see them continue to push out orders than having to come here to write a so called apology.

At the end of the day they have updated us all everyday with the current situation, at-least they are not leaving us days/weeks at a time eh?

ctype_alnum
08-08-2013, 12:34
An apology wouldn't make a difference the long term damage is done. Also making new threads about the same thing isn't going to help either, may as well just leave them to it my order is now 11 days overdue i suspect it'll be provisioned this week or next.

jonlewi5
08-08-2013, 12:20
I definatly agree they need to remove the whole setup time thing...especially at the moment.
Im just fed up of seeing a million thread about mroe or less the same thing...

im just grumpy is all.

megaukhost
08-08-2013, 12:18
I haven't seen a dedicated thread to discuss if its a misleading selling tactic or incompetence. I can't fault OVH with anything else but this but surely knowing you got a backlog from last month and still saying 24 hour for server setup what that all about :S

We have been given no excuse why they didn't change delivery times apart from things can go wrong which we understand. This isn't something going wrong this something that could easily been foreseen.

jonlewi5
08-08-2013, 12:13
How many more of these threads are we going to see?

Not being funny like, but there are like 50 threads, all saying the same thing.

im thinking of signing off from this forum for the next month until all the deliveries are made...

megaukhost
08-08-2013, 12:08
I like OVH there cool but I do think it is really bad how you mislead on delivery times as it states on your site DELIVERY TIME. When I ordered my server it was 24 hours and I am waiting for 6 days for it now.

It can take up to 30 days to get a refund from OVH so once you placed that order there is no point getting a refund. This does make people think that it is a misleading selling tactic by OVH as they got a development team for there website which could change the site delivery time very easily.

Another thing has anyone actually seen an apology yet?