OVH Community, your new community space.

1G switches?

Thelen
14-08-2013, 04:01
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Posted this morning by Oles:
Doesn't seem like much, that's only 50 switches :/ (and by switches I assume they are fex, likely 2148T)

rickyday
13-08-2013, 21:11
Quote Originally Posted by megaukhost
I am 40 I was actually 25 when I made my order though.
Ha Ha!

That did make me chuckle!

Shouldnt be laughing though because I actually wanted to order 3 or 4 servers in a couple of days, I am 40 now I will probably be 50 by the time they are delivered the way its going

megaukhost
13-08-2013, 17:29
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
I am 99!

Just love my technology!
I am 40 I was actually 25 when I made my order though.

Andy
13-08-2013, 13:16
Posted this morning by Oles:
#Ovh Nous avons reçu de switchs 1G pour livrer 2000-2200 mSP/SP à RBX. Donc une partie de retard sera rattrapée cette semaine.
# OVH We received 1G switches to deliver mSP 2000-2200 / MS RBX. So some delay will be made up this week.

Ollie_
13-08-2013, 10:47
Still no replies from staff..

raxxeh
09-08-2013, 00:46
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
I am 79!

Just love my technology!
If only everyone in my family spent the time to teach themselves all the fun things in life...

JaiRagwani
08-08-2013, 23:56
Aha!

rickyday
08-08-2013, 23:56
I am 99!

Just love my technology!

JaiRagwani
08-08-2013, 23:52
Thank you I have a date for an operation to have it removed in a few weeks so no more pain

Yep, I'm 19 with a business and living on my own - keeps me on my feet though

rickyday
08-08-2013, 23:48
Quote Originally Posted by JaiRagwani
I'm losing money because my backup plans are fairly small for a small business, and not as justified as the one I am ordering. Because of this restraint people using my software or needing my services through my website are having troubles which are pushing people away. Why not get a more justified various backup plans you ask? Money. I can't afford much being as old as I am, self employed and i've been in hospital with suspected gallbladder disease lately.
I hope you are feeling better after your hospital visit and wish you every success with your business JaiRagwani

I am really old btw, I am sure you are just a youngster!

Hope your server is deployed soon

JaiRagwani
08-08-2013, 23:45
I'm losing money because my backup plans are fairly small for a small business, and not as justified as the one I am ordering. Because of this restraint people using my software or needing my services through my website are having troubles which are pushing people away. Why not get a more justified various backup plans you ask? Money. I can't afford much being as old as I am, self employed and i've been in hospital with suspected gallbladder disease lately.

rickyday
08-08-2013, 23:39
I've planned ahead up to 2 months and have various backup plans.. And just so you know I don't run my business like that, everyday i'm working. It's just very annoying that the servers aren't being pushed through. I fully understand they're extremely busy but not just for me for others it's been a while now...
If you have various backup plans then you shouldn't be losing money.

JaiRagwani
08-08-2013, 23:32
I've planned ahead up to 2 months and have various backup plans.. And just so you know I don't run my business like that, everyday i'm working. It's just very annoying that the servers aren't being pushed through. I fully understand they're extremely busy but not just for me for others it's been a while now...

Myatu
08-08-2013, 23:00
very annoying as i'm losing money everyday I don't have a server.
Really? Why do I imagine some people running their business like this:

If you can be arsed to plan ahead, or have a backup plan, then you wouldn't be "losing money everyday you don't have a server".

JaiRagwani
08-08-2013, 18:59
I've tweeted him many times and have still not got mine put temporarily onto a 100meg line - very annoying as i'm losing money everyday I don't have a server.

Ollie_
08-08-2013, 15:13
I ordered the temporary 100m line for my mSP and just wondering if anyone else has done the same, I messages Oles on twitter to do this and was wondering if my server would be upgraded automatically to the 1G one when they become available.

Thanks, Ollie.