OVH Community, your new community space.

SP SSD order, over 72hours

andha
15-08-2013, 23:34
I requested it before it was put on to the manager, so i emailed in, it was about 24 - 48 hours from my requesting it that it gone done (so not massively quick) but considering i had been waiting 10 days for one already it gave it me a little quicker.

Ive since requested through the manager to have one done in GRA on 100mbit but that has been requested for a few days now, and still not been done. But RBX may be quicker at the moment im not sure.

FrenchTart
15-08-2013, 23:09
Quote Originally Posted by andha
I was waiting a while. Managed to get one on 100mbit. Downtime at the switch to 1gbit should be minimal at least from my experience if the techs have quick enough hands to swap cables from one switch to another
Once you selected 100mbit from the manager how long were you waiting, if you don't mind me asking?

andha
15-08-2013, 18:56
I was waiting a while. Managed to get one on 100mbit. Downtime at the switch to 1gbit should be minimal at least from my experience if the techs have quick enough hands to swap cables from one switch to another

RogEnk
15-08-2013, 15:40
They are caught between a rock and a hard place.

They can deliver almost instantly on 100Mbs, but will then be queuing work, and disruption for you, for transfer to a 1Gb switch at a later date.

I too am waiting, it is embarrassing having to tell my customer that there are delivery delays but it is one of those things.

Kinzo
12-08-2013, 13:36
Any updates from OVH staff? This is shocking service.

chrisjose1913
10-08-2013, 13:39
we our all waiting i was hoping to have my server up by now, it's expected to be another week yet before i will see my server up.
Don't worry about it, but if you can't wait a few days then ask for a refund, i am sure they will give you one.

szisti
08-08-2013, 20:10
Hi Kinzo,

there are delays on all servers
you should be a bit more patient, you should get it early next week
(They promised SP server ordered before the 30th by Sunday)

And I know how you feel, I've ordered mine over the weekend, and still waiting

Kinzo
08-08-2013, 20:04
Hi,

It's now been 4 days since i PAID in full for my server however i am still waiting for this to be fulfilled, why say 72 hours delivery time if you don't mean it? When can i expect to see my server?

This is pretty terrible customer service and false advertising by OVH.