OVH Community, your new community space.

Its monday still no server

Trapper
13-08-2013, 01:20
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Support are perfectly welcome to get frustrated, but I would expect them to act professional and their frustration NOT to come across in their replies to customers and potential customers.

That is what professionals do.
Agreed.

The idea is that the customers give support a hard time, so they can ask some very pointed questions of their leaders.

What I want to know is why Oles is mucking about with his dDoS system (yes he has posted multiple times on that Mailing-List today) rather than kicking some butt somewhere. Oles, point your size 11's at someone!

~Trap

arcadia171e
13-08-2013, 00:36
6th august.

Number: 21852*****

theatheist
12-08-2013, 23:43
Quote Originally Posted by arcadia171e
We are experiencing some backlogs with SP servers. Our production team is doing its best to deliver the servers at the earliest. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We cannot give an ETA but it's very unlikely that your server gets deployed by the end of the week.

Just got that from support on my mSP in GBX.
It would help if you mentioned when you placed your order/DC used or that quotation doesn't really mean anything to anybody else other then yourself

arcadia171e
12-08-2013, 21:48
We are experiencing some backlogs with SP servers. Our production team is doing its best to deliver the servers at the earliest. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We cannot give an ETA but it's very unlikely that your server gets deployed by the end of the week.

Just got that from support on my mSP in GBX.

rickyday
12-08-2013, 18:30
Support are perfectly welcome to get frustrated, but I would expect them to act professional and their frustration NOT to come across in their replies to customers and potential customers.

That is what professionals do.

Tz-OVH
12-08-2013, 18:14
Email support has been a bit...edgy off-late. While I can understand their frustration, its us who have money out of pocket and have not received the service as yet.

megaukhost
12-08-2013, 17:36
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
and there was me hoping to order 1 msp & 2 kimi's on Thursday, having second thoughts now, unless old farts of the forum can have their orders prioritized *cough* *cough* and I promise not to post about my order OVH *cough* *cough*
Are you trying to make my blood boil even more? lol

JaiRagwani
12-08-2013, 17:27
Aha! Their support on Twitter (@ovh_support_en) seems to be MUCH more 'alive' and polite at the moment, my company secretary sent them a message and it was replied to and handled within 10 minutes! Now that's the support everyone needs! *hint hint forum staff*

rickyday
12-08-2013, 17:21
and there was me hoping to order 1 msp & 2 kimi's on Thursday, having second thoughts now, unless old farts of the forum can have their orders prioritized *cough* *cough* and I promise not to post about my order OVH *cough* *cough*

megaukhost
12-08-2013, 16:18
Just got off the phone to them they don't think I have mine up til the end of the week. I am so bloody frustrated its unbelievable.

raxxeh
12-08-2013, 14:57
The excuse is that they don't have switches.

megaukhost
12-08-2013, 13:27
Still no server whats the excuse this time for the mSPs at SBGs. As you did say we get it saturday or sunday.