OVH Community, your new community space.

Can't order from ovh.co.uk or ovh.ie

S0phie
14-08-2013, 14:47
Hi,

Sorry our international website isn't ready yet and I don't have any ETA.

I understand that it's not convenient for you to order on the French website, however you can get English support from our Irish office.

Trapper
14-08-2013, 14:28
Quote Originally Posted by cascada
Would I get it faster if I order mSP...
Currently I am at 70 Hours on my "SP Best of". No sign yest of delivery

The KS16G spec changed, and I think this was to enable a different (deliverable) format. Some reports on the forum are showing reasonable delivery times for the newest format of the KS16G.

~Trap

Ollie_
14-08-2013, 14:28
the KS16G shouldn't take too long to setup, well not as long as the KS 2G anyway

cascada
14-08-2013, 14:19
Why can't they write it all out, eg. Maximum number of servers per client. Simple and less confusing.
But the 72h time is right? Would I get it faster if I order mSP (and cancel Kimsufi), do they have also stock problems?

Thanks!

skegyuk
14-08-2013, 13:47
Hi,

You have read the maximum numbers of servers you can rent at one time, there are none in stock!

Thanks,
Danny

rickyday
14-08-2013, 13:44
Was planning to get mSP but ordered "Kimsufi 16G" to test it first.

When I placed my order, yesterday, it shows 100 servers in stock, so I was certain, it does not take long but now, after reading forums, I see that there are long delays...

I hoped to get my server in this week, so I have time so set it up at the weekend.
Good luck I hope you receive your server soon.

cascada
14-08-2013, 13:40
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Just out of interest which server/s did you order?

There are long delays on some servers, did you read any other forum posts here before you ordered?

Are you in a rush for the server? :/
Was planning to get mSP but ordered "Kimsufi 16G" to test it first.

When I placed my order, yesterday, it shows 100 servers in stock, so I was certain, it does not take long but now, after reading forums, I see that there are long delays...

I hoped to get my server in this week, so I have time so set it up at the weekend.

rickyday
14-08-2013, 13:32
I live in Estonia and I cannot order from these (English language) sites because my country is not listed.
Thankfully I could order from ovh.com, but it's all french. Problem is, I don't speak french nor can I understand it.

Chrome auto translation was my "friend" and helped me out so I could complete my order.
Just out of interest which server/s did you order?

There are long delays on some servers, did you read any other forum posts here before you ordered?

Are you in a rush for the server? :/

cascada
14-08-2013, 13:30
I live in Estonia and I cannot order from these (English language) sites because my country is not listed.
Thankfully I could order from ovh.com, but it's all french. Problem is, I don't speak french nor can I understand it.

Chrome auto translation was my "friend" and helped me out so I could complete my order.
It just does not feel right...

jadrake
14-08-2013, 12:25
Your best way forward would be to start by providing a bit more info:

1) Where EXACTLY are you located? (Country)
2) What error does the OVH site give you?
3) Is there any additional information on the OVH site that explains the problem and that you've possibly overlooked?

Maybe someone will be able to help with this info.

cascada
14-08-2013, 12:10
Hi,

I live in EU, but only site I can order is ovh.com and it's all french
Why would OVH restrict it like that. Most people know english better than french.

Any plans to change that?

Thanks