OVH Community, your new community space.

Order CC21893101

Dulayne
24-08-2013, 14:04
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
What else was you expecting in a response, that has already been posted multiple times already?
At the end of the day I am not going to stop myself from voicing an opinion on the matter. I am waiting patiently also sharing my thoughts on it all. If everyone just accepted things the way they are without saying anything, then that won't help anyone.

Even if OVH do not change cause of my comment, at least it is helping (allbeit slightly) to get a message across.

AndrewNylon
21-08-2013, 17:26
Quote Originally Posted by Dulayne
At this point I am being patient and accepted it would be ready when it's ready. So basically mark you are saying "yes, no news is good news" I appreciate the response but in my opinion giving me a link I already know about feels a bit impersonal. I knew about that link as I watch over the site and I get what feels like a cookie cutter response. I expect little but as a customer like many other people, the responses could sound like a lot less cut and paste.

I have faith in ovh I've used them before, all I've done is enquired and tried to flex any power no matter how little as a customer. Thanks though marks for at least replying anyway.
What else was you expecting in a response, that has already been posted multiple times already?

Dulayne
21-08-2013, 16:15
At this point I am being patient and accepted it would be ready when it's ready. So basically mark you are saying "yes, no news is good news" I appreciate the response but in my opinion giving me a link I already know about feels a bit impersonal. I knew about that link as I watch over the site and I get what feels like a cookie cutter response. I expect little but as a customer like many other people, the responses could sound like a lot less cut and paste.

I have faith in ovh I've used them before, all I've done is enquired and tried to flex any power no matter how little as a customer. Thanks though marks for at least replying anyway.

loveorhate
21-08-2013, 15:51
Quote Originally Posted by Mac
Offcourse!
I am what I am or Where I am, All started from a Small Kimsufi Server
Not that I am a Forbes listed entrepreneur but I'd say I have sort of respect for OVH.
And good to know you are a long OVH customer. I have been using OVH from last 5 years but I used to buy from OVH resellers.
What do you do in your business? Im interested in your services

marks
21-08-2013, 13:43
yes, we can't wait to get away from this backlog period and back to our normal delivery times. The last one to catch up with will be the KS-2G.

We'll reopen the orders again after that, but by then, the production lines should be able to cope with a not-so-high number of order by then.

Mac
21-08-2013, 11:06
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Have faith! stay strong! those days will come back! hopefully next week

Fastest server deployment I ever had was 21 minutes.

I call that impressive.
Offcourse!
I am what I am or Where I am, All started from a Small Kimsufi Server
Not that I am a Forbes listed entrepreneur but I'd say I have sort of respect for OVH.
And good to know you are a long OVH customer. I have been using OVH from last 5 years but I used to buy from OVH resellers.

rickyday
21-08-2013, 10:44
Quote Originally Posted by Mac
There were days when OVH had setup my orders within a hour.
Glenn
Have faith! stay strong! those days will come back! hopefully next week

Fastest server deployment I ever had was 21 minutes.

I call that impressive.

Mac
21-08-2013, 10:34
Well I have few orders pending from last 15 days but still no complaints.
There were days when OVH had setup my orders within a hour. So lets trust them and give them time to fix their setup. I am sure OVH has no joy in keeping our orders pending.

Glenn

marks
21-08-2013, 09:52
So S0phie, Neil or Mark, are OVH still on track for clearing the backlog by the end of the week? Is no news, good news?
latest updates are here:

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7052

unfortunately, we cannot provide you with any more information. Keep an eye on these threads for any updates.

randomsk1tzo
21-08-2013, 07:02
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Your billing cycle will begin from the moment you get your server login credentials emailed over.

Unfortunately you wont get a delivery date, all you can do is look at the updates that OVH support have posted over the last two days to give yourself an "estimated delivery" time.

As for compensation good luck with that.

You of course have another option and that is to cancel the order and receive a refund.
Haha! Another recommendation to cancel, love it!

Dulayne
21-08-2013, 06:54
So S0phie, Neil or Mark, are OVH still on track for clearing the backlog by the end of the week? Is no news, good news?

bloodkil
15-08-2013, 21:17
Yeah well without sounding too blunt myself my message was towards staff. I have been watching over the forums and I will see if this gets me a better reply, regardless of what people have seen.
Staff have already said as much as they can (we believe), which is that there is no ETA *sigh*

Dulayne
15-08-2013, 20:39
Yeah well without sounding too blunt myself my message was towards staff. I have been watching over the forums and I will see if this gets me a better reply, regardless of what people have seen.

Jasgriff
15-08-2013, 19:56
Quote Originally Posted by bloodkil
I'm gonna be blunt here mate, but the delay is long, it is now day 20 for me, ordered on the 26th July, don't expect anything for at least week, it could very well be less, who knows.
That wasn't blunt ha

bloodkil
15-08-2013, 19:43
On the 10th August 2013 I placed the above order for an msp at the GRA server. I understand that there has been a backlog but I am not happy with how we are expected to accept that considering you quote servers are available within 72 hours.

I am still happy to have the server but considering that the promise for my server has been broken there should be some compensation for the delay as well as the billing period starting upon server activation.

Can I please get an idea when the server may be ready and not some rough estimate, I need the server urgently. I even changed the server to be installed on a 100mbit switch yesterday and nothing seems to have happened.

I look forward to a response from a staff member on this issue.
I'm gonna be blunt here mate, but the delay is long, it is now day 20 for me, ordered on the 26th July, don't expect anything for at least week, it could very well be less, who knows.

rickyday
15-08-2013, 19:30
On the 10th August 2013 I placed the above order for an msp at the GRA server. I understand that there has been a backlog but I am not happy with how we are expected to accept that considering you quote servers are available within 72 hours.

I am still happy to have the server but considering that the promise for my server has been broken there should be some compensation for the delay as well as the billing period starting upon server activation.

Can I please get an idea when the server may be ready and not some rough estimate, I need the server urgently. I even changed the server to be installed on a 100mbit switch yesterday and nothing seems to have happened.

Your billing cycle will begin from the moment you get your server login credentials emailed over.

Unfortunately you wont get a delivery date, all you can do is look at the updates that OVH support have posted over the last two days to give yourself an "estimated delivery" time.

As for compensation good luck with that.

You of course have another option and that is to cancel the order and receive a refund.

Dulayne
15-08-2013, 19:20