OVH Community, your new community space.

Is the mSP with 100 mbit delivered within 72 hours?

arcadia171e
20-08-2013, 17:54
Your order was paid on 06/08/2013 a 17:32:49 - Your order is in progress

very sad face. Why did i pick RBX slowest place it seems.

rickyday
20-08-2013, 11:23
I do hope we don't have to wait "until the end of time" as are the lyrics in the song! lol

samjb222
20-08-2013, 07:52
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
As Olive once said "You're not alone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grj0ffXzTFA
Good choice of song.
Pricing and Positive feedback among the forums are the two things keeping me hanging on.

rickyday
19-08-2013, 22:04
Quote Originally Posted by samjb222
Currently have no server
As Olive once said "You're not alone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grj0ffXzTFA

samjb222
19-08-2013, 22:01
idd. Am certainly hoping within 10 days.
I made the mistake of thinking the server would be setup in 3 days.
Currently have no server

Balsca
19-08-2013, 21:26
I wonder if that means it will be at least 10 days, ie they are waiting for something, or all of the backlog could be cleared in 10 days.

ho hum, renewed for another week, we'll see how it goes

rickyday
19-08-2013, 17:36
Can you all cancel your mSP orders please so the deployment of mine can be quicker?

Merci!

loveorhate
19-08-2013, 16:46
https://twitter.com/olesovhcom/statu...58039188750336

Oles
‏@olesovhcom
@KloudberryLtd we don't deliver the servers with 100M any more. We are working to deliver all orders in 10-14 days.

ezdub
19-08-2013, 13:36
Looking like still going to be a while for RBX MiniSP will have to renew old servers I guess. Shame that changing to 100MB connection has had no effect.

par-n-go
19-08-2013, 10:53
Thanks!!!

Tz-OVH
18-08-2013, 23:08
Quote Originally Posted by par-n-go
I want my mSP in roubaix for my birthday tomorrow Still hoping for it to happen!
Happy Bday!

rickyday
18-08-2013, 22:58
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
Happy Birthday!
Ditto!

Happy 21st!

Myatu
18-08-2013, 22:02
I want my mSP in roubaix for my birthday tomorrow Still hoping for it to happen!
Happy Birthday!

par-n-go
18-08-2013, 21:56

CTHost
18-08-2013, 20:36
Did anyone get their mSP with 100 mbit from SGB? From what I can see, SGB mSP 100mbit is the fastest to deploy.

Balsca
18-08-2013, 16:08
Same it seems like the mSPs have stalled and im not sure why. Ole has been retweeting satisfied customers who have got their server, and they all seem to be kimsufis at the moment. Not sure whats holding back the mSPs now

Thelen
18-08-2013, 16:05
yea still waiting even after selecting 100mbit from manager, n that was i dunno like 5 days ago or more :/

arcadia171e
18-08-2013, 15:30
12 days been waiting for mSP now.
Nearly 5 days since i modified the order to be 100mb.

Sigh.

at RBX farm.

LinuxGam
18-08-2013, 06:58
Quote Originally Posted by sbedigital

I am not a lawyer but if we have enough support we might be able to report them to trading standard
You do not need a bunch of signatures, cash, or people. You just need proof you have been sold something with a promise of xxxxx. Also, You have made an effort to follow it up and have documented the response (or lack of) have had no reasonable reply, resolution or compromise.

I have done it once before, and trust me, it is really really bad for the company. They can get huge fines and sometimes told to change websites/advertising or worse.

I am not at that stage yet, but lets see. I have yet to receive one email to say sorry my order is delayed and this is what I can expect. Just a certain date would be fine with me!

sbedigital
18-08-2013, 04:30
How did OVH get into this mess in the first place. I was talking to one of their customer service guy asking him to explain why do I need the pro use if I need 8 ip addresses as I will be paying 18 inc. vat plus 0.50 per ip per month. If my calculation is correct I will be paying 2.74 for each ip incl. vat.

Guess what happened, he simply put phone down on me, not once but twice. I live near to their London office at southwark street and felt like walking down there and punch that guy in the face.

This sort of behaviours may be acceptable in France, but in the UK we would like be treated with bit more respect and civilised manner. I Don't care what they banging about their backlog problem, for past few weeks of experience I had and I get feelings that no one actually cares about your order. No one bothers to read this forum as they are too busy playing knot and crosses on their computer.

I am not a lawyer but if we have enough support we might be able to report them to trading standard as What i have gathered so far by reading various threads in this forum, that they have taken money from your account without supplying the services or product or they have not provided any sufficient time frame when your service will be provided.

This is crazy by ovh. They need to sort out two key element of their business. One, serve the customer on the first come first serve basis. Two, give us a firm date when we can have our servers.

chrisjose1913
18-08-2013, 01:49
Same here i got a mini SP for a Minecraft server, going to see how well it works then i will be moving to SSD

SuperCity
17-08-2013, 23:22
Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
sweet what kind of project is it mines for a minecraft server. and i also got a 4G servre for websites
Mine is also for a Minecraft Server Swapping a EG for a few SP's in a bungeecord

But as everybody keeps saying, it is worth the wait; Especially with their prices

par-n-go
17-08-2013, 22:31
Quote Originally Posted by CTHost
What datacentre did you select?
RBX

I have two other servers in OVH and am planning on moving my whole server park there as their service is veeery good! It's just a bit annoying to wait for the server, but it is worth it.

Jonny
17-08-2013, 18:50
sweet what kind of project is it mines for a minecraft server. and i also got a 4G servre for websites

Trapper
17-08-2013, 18:23
Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
yeah that could be true also what you using your server for
It is the image upload server for the project. User upload photos, which are then processed, before being used. Therefore I wanted the Hardware raid...

~Trap

Jonny
17-08-2013, 18:09
yeah that could be true also what you using your server for

Trapper
17-08-2013, 17:45
Trapper, I think you are the luckiest one! I ordered mSP before you, changed to 100mbit straight after your message on this forum, like 3 or 4 days ago and still did not get my server.
More by luck than judgement!

I think I managed to get the order changed and delivered just before the French-Bank-Holiday.

Also, you mention you ordered an mSP... Mine was an "SP Best of", so you may be waiting on other hardware too...

~Trap

Jonny
17-08-2013, 16:01
I got the one in roubix and nothing so far with the 100mbits 48 hours ago i selected 100mbits

CTHost
17-08-2013, 14:47
Trapper, I think you are the luckiest one! I ordered mSP before you, changed to 100mbit straight after your message on this forum, like 3 or 4 days ago and still did not get my server.

What is the most annoying is even not the delivery time that states 72hours, but the luck of information. Especially when OVH stuff writes on this forum something like: "Sorry, I cannot provide you any ETA because I have no information about the order queuing." Who the hell than is supposed to know this information if not the OVH stuff????

I don't care anymore about the time it takes to deliver as long as they provide the truth!!! I'll be fine if they will say that my server will be up and running in two weeks, but I want them to say the truth and not saying that the servers are expected to be up and running tomorrow and in two days they are saying that delivery dates had been moved!!!
What datacentre did you select?

par-n-go
17-08-2013, 10:36

What is the most annoying is even not the delivery time that states 72hours, but the luck of information. Especially when OVH stuff writes on this forum something like: "Sorry, I cannot provide you any ETA because I have no information about the order queuing." Who the hell than is supposed to know this information if not the OVH stuff????

I don't care anymore about the time it takes to deliver as long as they provide the truth!!! I'll be fine if they will say that my server will be up and running in two weeks, but I want them to say the truth and not saying that the servers are expected to be up and running tomorrow and in two days they are saying that delivery dates had been moved!!!

Trapper
17-08-2013, 00:37
I waited over the quoted 72 hours, then requested the switch to 100Mb. I cam through soon after. I have read a lot about people doing this after me who have had more delays.

I not sure if this is because of the French holidays, or if they are now out of something else...

Balsca
16-08-2013, 19:33
Yeah im 48 hours since asking. And ordered on 31st. Not sure it speeds things up much mate

village_i_diot
16-08-2013, 19:30
I asked for my mSP to be temporarily on the 100mbit connection two or three days ago and I am still waiting for the server. We was told it would speed up delivery but by how much ?

CTHost
16-08-2013, 19:25
Hi, I'm thinking off refunding my KS 16GB and getting a mSP seeing as some people are saying that they got theirs in a very short time when they have requested to have the 100mbit line instead off the 1gbit. So my question is, are the deliveries of the mSP fast with the 100mbit connection?