We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Connect to existing PCA session

sara736
06-12-2014, 10:33
If you cannot kill it from the cloud manager then open a ticket in the OVH Manager with the session and the issue you have.

dragon2611
24-08-2013, 12:37
Quote Originally Posted by marks
I would put it more the other way round: every session you create generates the access codes to recover your file.

Could you explain better the situation you're having?
I used Filezilla to SFTP some files I wanted backed up and because it was set to transfer 2 items in the queue at once I ended up with 2 sessions being created with about half the data in one and the rest in the other.

marks
20-08-2013, 13:20
I would put it more the other way round: every session you create generates the access codes to recover your file.

Could you explain better the situation you're having?

dragon2611
17-08-2013, 02:13
Is there anyway to force a connection to an existing PCA session that hasn't yet been closed.

If i understand it rightly every new connection creates a new session so if your connection drops and then reconnects or in my case you forget to reconfigure your Sftp app to only use a single connection you end up with the data spanning multiple sessions.

Not world ending but makes restoring slightly more difficult.