OVH Community, your new community space.

(m)SP's in RBX


S0phie
21-08-2013, 13:47
I'm closing this thread, this conversation is quite pointless!

theatheist
21-08-2013, 12:25
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
Are you still going on about it? Gosh, you should be at school now kid.



Grow up. I am sure when you get your 3 server your be on your way. Pretty sure most members are sick of hearing you continue crying about it.

I don't have multiple accounts unlike you - who registers new accounts to back your sorry little *** up.

Yet again you have simply copied what has been said to you already.

Now I know you are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

I've had enough of this crap now, go find somebody else to troll/annoy.

AndrewNylon
21-08-2013, 12:01
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
You may have been warned but I haven't!


I'll repeat (yet again) The only person here acting immature is you and this is blatantly obvious to anybody who cares to check your post history here. You keep trying (and failing) to turn it around by telling other people to grow up immediately after been told yourself various times and make other people look like they are been a "kid" or lame attempts and sounding patronizing but it simply does not wash with anybody here, especially the various people who have contacted me about you, users and staff.

In the words of another user to you, and a meme I like "cool story bro"!!


You can make these lame attempts all you want, it just fills up your post history even more and makes you look like an ***** more and more. However I dont seem to think you care since you have multiple accounts on here.
Are you still going on about it? Gosh, you should be at school now kid.



Grow up. I am sure when you get your 3 server your be on your way. Pretty sure most members are sick of hearing you continue crying about it.

I don't have multiple accounts unlike you - who registers new accounts to back your sorry little *** up.

theatheist
21-08-2013, 11:33
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
It's called joking - and I am not as dumb as you to believe that kid. Isn't it past your bed time?



Are you still mad about comments made on the forum earlier?

Wow, you're still acting like a kid. Grow up kid.

I was thinking that after you was warned, you wouldn't keep bring the same subject up, but you obviously did not listen, did you kid?
You may have been warned but I haven't!


I'll repeat (yet again) The only person here acting immature is you and this is blatantly obvious to anybody who cares to check your post history here. You keep trying (and failing) to turn it around by telling other people to grow up immediately after been told yourself various times and make other people look like they are been a "kid" or lame attempts and sounding patronizing but it simply does not wash with anybody here, especially the various people who have contacted me about you, users and staff.

In the words of another user to you, and a meme I like "cool story bro"!!


You can make these lame attempts all you want, it just fills up your post history even more and makes you look like an ***** more and more. However I dont seem to think you care since you have multiple accounts on here.

Gomjaba
21-08-2013, 09:44

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 22:29
Quote Originally Posted by Jasgriff

Jasgriff
20-08-2013, 22:18
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
It's called joking - and I am not as dumb as you to believe that kid. Isn't it past your bed time?



Are you still mad about comments made on the forum earlier?

Wow, you're still acting like a kid. Grow up kid.

I was thinking that after you was warned, you wouldn't keep bring the same subject up, but you obviously did not listen, did you kid?

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 22:16
Quote Originally Posted by geoffreyc
Everytime you say "kid" I can't help but read it in a cowboy/american western accent.
Lol

geoffreyc
20-08-2013, 21:57
Everytime you say "kid" I can't help but read it in a cowboy/american western accent.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 21:36
It's called joking - and I am not as dumb as you to believe that kid. Isn't it past your bed time?

Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Its nothing to be proud of. One day when you're older/more mature you will look back and be ashamed/embarrassed.

This is a support forum for a hosting company, not youtube/facebook.



If you think that a few people cancelling via a forum is going to make any difference to the thousands of orders placed and in front of yours then you're very much mistaken.

Other people who have mentioned this have been jesting and not serious because they have more intelligence to know that it makes no difference.
Are you still mad about comments made on the forum earlier?

Wow, you're still acting like a kid. Grow up kid.

I was thinking that after you was warned, you wouldn't keep bring the same subject up, but you obviously did not listen, did you kid?

theatheist
20-08-2013, 21:25
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
I got an award from OVH-marks already via Pm earlier for the "First Troll of OVH forums".

Lol
Its nothing to be proud of. One day when you're older/more mature you will look back and be ashamed/embarrassed.

This is a support forum for a hosting company, not youtube/facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
My mission all along has been to get as many people to cancel, so my orders gets processed faster

Of course, maybe you are looking to cancel your server?
If you think that a few people cancelling via a forum is going to make any difference to the thousands of orders placed and in front of yours then you're very much mistaken.

Other people who have mentioned this have been jesting and not serious because they have more intelligence to know that it makes no difference.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 21:22
Quote Originally Posted by Jasgriff
He loves poking the fire.

Maybe he is the first forum Troll?
I got an award from OVH-marks already via Pm earlier for the "First Troll of OVH forums".

Lol

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 21:21
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Ladies ladies calm down

All cancel your servers though please
My mission all along has been to get as many people to cancel, so my orders gets processed faster

Of course, maybe you are looking to cancel your server?

Jasgriff
20-08-2013, 20:25
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Your welcome

If you check his comment history its pretty obvious what hes doing
He loves poking the fire.

Maybe he is the first forum Troll?

rickyday
20-08-2013, 20:07
Ladies ladies calm down

All cancel your servers though please

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 18:53
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Your welcome

If you check his comment history its pretty obvious what hes doing

theatheist
20-08-2013, 18:50
Quote Originally Posted by village_i_diot
That made me giggle so thanks for putting a smile on my face
Your welcome

If you check his comment history its pretty obvious what hes doing

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 18:43
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Wow dude, you seriously have issues if you have nothing better to do then come on a hosting forum and act in the way you are.

99% of other people here are here for support/ovh topics, Not to simply troll the forum looking for topics/replies you can reply to to give such childish/abusive responses. There are plenty of other forums/sites if that is your thing.

Thankfully, once you have your 3 dedi you will very likely not bother us o n here again.
I have 3 x 16G servers.

village_i_diot
20-08-2013, 18:42
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist

PS. Sucking up/brown nosing to OVH isnt going to get your order done any more quickly so stop wasting your time.
That made me giggle so thanks for putting a smile on my face

theatheist
20-08-2013, 18:29
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
Are you still crying kid? Sounds like it -- you have already been doing that in other multiple threads.

Wow dude, you seriously have issues if you have nothing better to do then come on a hosting forum and act in the way you are.

99% of other people here are here for support/ovh topics, Not to simply troll the forum looking for topics/replies you can reply to to give such childish/abusive responses. There are plenty of other forums/sites if that is your thing.

Thankfully, once you have your 3 dedi you will very likely not bother us o n here again.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 18:20
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
I can assure you that I am not a kid. I left school 14 years ago.

The only person who remotely sounds like a child round here is you. Its blatantly obvious from your post history that you're nothing more then a teenager or very childish adult who has nothing better to do then give people abuse on a hosting company support forum.




....This is what happens when they basically give away dedicated servers.
Are you still crying kid? Sounds like it -- you have already been doing that in other multiple threads.

theatheist
20-08-2013, 18:18
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
You just wasted your time by replying.

Go back to school kid.
I can assure you that I am not a kid. I left school 14 years ago.

The only person who remotely sounds like a child round here is you. Its blatantly obvious from your post history that you're nothing more then a teenager or very childish adult who has nothing better to do then give people abuse on a hosting company support forum.




....This is what happens when they basically give away dedicated servers.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 17:33
Quote Originally Posted by Ukd4v1d
Because he desperately wanted your input in the thread so you can kiss arse, as you stupidly think doing so will get you mod lmfao! ejit!
Lol kid - if you say so

Ukd4v1d
20-08-2013, 17:30
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
There are already other threads about this issue, how comes you have made another?
Because he desperately wanted your input in the thread so you can kiss arse, as you stupidly think doing so will get you mod lmfao! ejit!

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 17:10
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Firstly, he wasn't complaining, He was asking a question about clarification regarding an OVH update.

Second, If he was to complain he has every right to, no matter how many other people have complained.



PS. Sucking up/brown nosing to OVH isnt going to get your order done any more quickly so stop wasting your time.
You just wasted your time by replying.

Go back to school kid.

theatheist
20-08-2013, 16:57
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
No, but when you CLEARLY see other people complaining about the SAME issue and there is an ETA for the backlog, you still complain? OVH staff know that customers are not happy.

Besides, if you cancel then everyones orders will get pushed forward by one.

ET, T&C's which you accepted states that the time of deployment displayed on the website is only estimated and that there is no specific time frame.

Firstly, he wasn't complaining, He was asking a question about clarification regarding an OVH update.

Second, If he was to complain he has every right to, no matter how many other people have complained.



PS. Sucking up/brown nosing to OVH isnt going to get your order done any more quickly so stop wasting your time.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 16:42
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
I will say one more time... I was asking a question. As a customer I believe I deserve an answer and I actually have every right to complain when I have paid already expecting 72 hours delivery. If someone else has already complained, do I lose my legal right now to complain?

However, there is never any reason to troll.
No, but when you CLEARLY see other people complaining about the SAME issue and there is an ETA for the backlog, you still complain? OVH staff know that customers are not happy.

Besides, if you cancel then everyones orders will get pushed forward by one.

ET, T&C's which you accepted states that the time of deployment displayed on the website is only estimated and that there is no specific time frame.

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 16:34
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
Clearly you have no life, complaining about a service that has already been complained about in other threads. There is no point to complain about it again,

I think you need glasses.
I will say one more time... I was asking a question. As a customer I believe I deserve an answer and I actually have every right to complain when I have paid already expecting 72 hours delivery. If someone else has already complained, do I lose my legal right now to complain?

However, there is never any reason to troll.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 16:26
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
You suggest in another thread "no trolling" as a new forum rule? Exactly what was the point of adding your comment above other than to troll?

Also, if you had read my question at the beginning of the thread I asked a very specific question about the latest update. Please take the time to read the whole thread before you troll.

If people have wanted to add to the thread and its got back to the usual subject then that's life. Clearly something you don't have.
Clearly you have no life, complaining about a service that has already been complained about in other threads. There is no point to complain about it again,

I think you need glasses.

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 16:24
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
There are already other threads about this issue, how comes you have made another?
You suggest in another thread "no trolling" as a new forum rule? Exactly what was the point of adding your comment above other than to troll?

Also, if you had read my question at the beginning of the thread I asked a very specific question about the latest update. Please take the time to read the whole thread before you troll.

If people have wanted to add to the thread and its got back to the usual subject then that's life. Clearly something you don't have much of.

theatheist
20-08-2013, 16:20
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
9am on 30th July!

They also announced all orders made before the 30th would be complete over a week ago and I believe they did make that target. So I bought at a pretty sh*t point it looks like especially if they are waiting on hardware for 10 more days and not rolling them out right now :-(


Indeed.


I Admin for a good friend in Canada and we have some ordered from July 30th onwards and haven't received any yet except for one that we requested to have a temp 100Mb line.

This wait has been absolutely ridiculous considering they clearly stated 1-72 hours on site (I dont care what ANY of you people say, that is MISLEADING!)

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 16:18
There are already other threads about this issue, how comes you have made another?

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 16:12
Quote Originally Posted by Leon
When did you order? I ordered on the 14th and I'm still waiting. :<
9am on 30th July!

They also announced all orders made before the 30th would be complete over a week ago and I believe they did make that target. So I bought at a pretty sh*t point it looks like especially if they are waiting on hardware for 10 more days and not rolling them out right now :-(

szisti
20-08-2013, 15:35
Leon : I've ordered on the 4th

Leon
20-08-2013, 15:34
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Maybe, but Ole's said on Twitter not long ago they had received 2000+ more ports they were installing, maybe they also ran out before they got to my server
When did you order? I ordered on the 14th and I'm still waiting. :<

andha
20-08-2013, 15:27
Quote Originally Posted by Gomjaba
They don't want to give any ETAs so you cannot come back and complain if they don't make them.

For that price though I wonder if they are actually physical server to begin with. Especially when they say they deploy 1000s / day ... The logistics alone ... Imagine 1000s of cardboard boxes and styrofoam
Cardboard boxes aside, depending on the number of staff, and the fact that there installation process is pretty automated (hence the use of automated reinstall from the manager), unpacking and plugging in 1000 servers a day is a relatively easy job aslong as you have the hardware. ive pushed out 1 server into a rack ready to be configured in 10 minutes, that also required me to put memory / hard drives etc in as it came bare. so if they come relatively pre built, unbox -> rack is even quicker.

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 15:23
Quote Originally Posted by Leon
Aren't they waiting for their new switch upgrades or something?
Maybe, but Ole's said on Twitter not long ago they had received 2000+ more ports they were installing, maybe they also ran out before they got to my server

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 15:22
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
That made me chuckle!

Thanks for making me laugh on what soo far has been a rubbish week!
I have to say, I have got to the finding it all funny now. You start off excited counting down your 72 hours till your server arrives, then you get a bit annoyed its gone past, then a long time goes by and you get outright angry. However, there comes a point when you except your unavoidable fate and just start having a laugh :-)

I am a new customer and pricewise/hardware wise and the fact I can manage everything without calling support, bar an outright hardware failiure (Or indeed racking up the server ) appeals to me greatly. As if I have access to the DNS, remote reboots, rescue or re-image I generally wont ever want/need to call support.

What worries me is it going to be this painful if there ever is a hardware or network issue? It's hardly filling me with confidence right now :-)

Leon
20-08-2013, 15:18
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Might be a bit late for that As their advertised ETA we were given on the website, has come and gone, I think we had another couple of promised estimates that have come and gone too.

I really am not after an ETA anyway as I imagine how hard it can be when dealing with this volume of servers. I would really like to know if nothing is being done for 10 days while they make space/await parts or the servers, or are they being delivered as we speak.

I think the fact that we haven't seen any people recently saying on the forums "I GOT MY SP!" probably means they are waiting on parts.
Aren't they waiting for their new switch upgrades or something?

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 15:15
Quote Originally Posted by Gomjaba
They don't want to give any ETAs so you cannot come back and complain if they don't make them.
Might be a bit late for that As their advertised ETA we were given on the website, has come and gone, I think we had another couple of promised estimates that have come and gone too.

I really am not after an ETA anyway as I imagine how hard it can be when dealing with this volume of servers. I would really like to know if nothing is being done for 10 days while they make space/await parts or the servers, or are they being delivered as we speak.

I think the fact that we haven't seen any people recently saying on the forums "I GOT MY SP!" probably means they are waiting on parts.

rickyday
20-08-2013, 15:11
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Last time I checked they weren't some top secret government organisation.
That made me chuckle!

Thanks for making me laugh on what soo far has been a rubbish week!

Gomjaba
20-08-2013, 15:06
They don't want to give any ETAs so you cannot come back and complain if they don't make them.

For that price though I wonder if they are actually physical server to begin with. Especially when they say they deploy 1000s / day ... The logistics alone ... Imagine 1000s of cardboard boxes and styrofoam

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 14:52
Yeah, I saw that email, hence my question. I really do not think it is too much to ask, for them to clarify if they are working through the backlog now or they are waiting on parts.

Last time I checked they weren't some top secret government organisation, it's a really simple direct question, with a really simple answer that will greatly help me plan as a business. If I was saying give me the exact day and hour, then sure they can't answer, however, this is very black and white.

rickyday
20-08-2013, 14:36
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7052

Latest update for mSP.

I don't think youll get any more information from OVH other than the updates they are posting every couple of days.

Could be another two weeks delay possibly.

OVH will cancel the order for you and refund it quickly though 48hrs.

LinuxGam
20-08-2013, 14:25
Hi,

Please could someone from OVH confirm if you are working through the backlog now (delivering servers) and it will be complete in 10 - 14 days. Or you are waiting on parts/switches and you will start going through the back log in 10 days.

The reason I ask is I missed the cut off point by a few hours for having my server completed over a week back, so I can't believe I can be much further up in the queue. Therefore, depending on your answer, I could expect a server fairly soon or end up waiting over 30 days for a server I genuinely believed would be delivered in up to 72 hours.

This really is beyond a joke now, please can you let me know ASAP as I am getting RSI from keep checking my email :P

Thanks

LG