OVH Community, your new community space.

takes time on everything

davidhogan
20-08-2013, 21:22
I would agree with Marks, while I'm angry personally with OVH they have been great in the past with both support and delivery time. It just recently theres been issues.

marks
20-08-2013, 17:42
yes, the backlog of orders has been really delaying the deliveries. Apologies about that.

Funnily enough, if you order in a month time, you'll probably get the delivery times back to normal, which have always been a few hours. But at the moment, that won't happen till we can clear the backlog.

AndrewNylon
20-08-2013, 17:19
Quote Originally Posted by swilly
1st and last post

OVH seem to have gone down hill why we dont know were all in the dark as much as the rest

3 weeks for a server no thanks

2 days to activate a forum user!!!

moved to leaseweb for reliability

OVH to me used to be fantastic value for money and performance but all that performance has now gone for what ever reason (they wont really say) as they dont want us to all know the full extent

prob has something to do with them being backed i suspect since then its just gone strange on ovh servers
Sorry to hear your negative review. OVH wasn't expecting as many orders as they did.

You are basing performance on the time it takes to activate a forum account and deployment time? I don't really think that is fair.

Best of luck with LeaseWeb

swilly
20-08-2013, 17:07
1st and last post

OVH seem to have gone down hill why we dont know were all in the dark as much as the rest

3 weeks for a server no thanks

2 days to activate a forum user!!!

moved to leaseweb for reliability

OVH to me used to be fantastic value for money and performance but all that performance has now gone for what ever reason (they wont really say) as they dont want us to all know the full extent

prob has something to do with them being backed i suspect since then its just gone strange on ovh servers