OVH Community, your new community space.

is there a way to check if you are effected

raxxeh
22-08-2013, 14:19
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
This new rule has been put in place at the beginning of the month and Oles gave some explanations here: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6791
Doesn't say anything about loyalty points.

Not relevant to me. Order was placed (and paid with LP) on the 26th.

People can't commit fraud with your loyalty points, so there isn't a valid reason to cancel the order under consumer laws, you can only prevent new orders.

LawsHosting
22-08-2013, 13:03
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
Do those access cards still exist?
I have one and use it for small purchases, very useful IMO.

macole111
22-08-2013, 12:52
I don't see it either - why loyalty points? Surely they are the only payment method that OVH can really control. Why does OVH have to keep changing people that its real customers use without informing us?!

It's always: Someone posts on forum that they can't do something, OVH UK team posts back saying 'oh yeah, that went yesterday', other forum posters get angry. The only people who know are forum readers. At the VERY least a couple of months notice via email OVH - I mean for such a big company is an email really that impossible to send out? You send out enough 'your server needs to be renewed emails' already (though I am not complaining, I'll forget otherwise!).

Sort it out OVH, this is getting much bigger than Kimsufi now...

-macole111

jonlewi5
22-08-2013, 12:00
This new rule has been put in place at the beginning of the month and Oles gave some explanations here: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6791
I may have missed it as i only scan-read, but where does it mention about loyalty points?

I see ovh making some moves which make me question whether i want to stay as customer....which i dont like as i've always had an amazing service from you guys.

edit

actually, i just re-read it, i dont see the mention anywhere....

S0phie
22-08-2013, 11:38
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
I ordered on the 26th for a ks2G by loyalty points after the paypal stuff - and i STILL dont have confirmation that this order was cancelled.

this is the FIRST time I have heard about loyalty points being rejected

what the ****, ovh? you're seriously punishing people who have pooled their loyalty points?

do you think we have the ability to scam these from people, or use them to pay fraudulently?

I was willing to forgive everything in the last month...but this, with no communication...wow.

AndrewNylon
22-08-2013, 01:01
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
Are you joking?

I ordered on the 26th for a ks2G by loyalty points after the paypal stuff - and i STILL dont have confirmation that this order was cancelled.

what the ****, ovh? you're seriously punishing people who have pooled their loyalty points?

do you think we have the ability to scam these from people, or use them to pay fraudulently?

I was willing to forgive everything in the last month...but this, with no communication...wow.
Actually it had been posted about before - so this isn't the first time. Besides its just for KS line

raxxeh
21-08-2013, 23:50
KS servers can only be paid by card, we don't accept loyalty points, PayPal, bank transfer, etc unlike SP/MG/EG/HG servers
Are you joking?

Myatu
21-08-2013, 23:06
Do those access cards still exist? I still have one from "X.com" when they were still a full-fledged online bank...

LawsHosting
21-08-2013, 18:44
You can still use Paypal, if you obtain the Access Card (MasterCard). I'm sure this is acceptable, it's a card after all.

SuperCity
21-08-2013, 18:03
Your order is still being processed.

/!\ We cancelled orders for the new KS servers paid via PayPal only.

KS servers can only be paid by card, we don't accept loyalty points, PayPal, bank transfer, etc unlike SP/MG/EG/HG servers
Ah! Thank you once again S0phie! And thanks also to the late poster :P

RogEnk
21-08-2013, 18:03
Kimsufi = Card only
Phew!

Thanks

Would not have been an insurmountable hurdle, PayPal to bank transfers being as quick as they are usually.

andha
21-08-2013, 18:01
I think it was KS orders only.

Just a tad too slow with that response :P

S0phie
21-08-2013, 18:01
Quote Originally Posted by RogEnk
One of the things I like about OVH is their accepting PayPal.

I just placed an order for a BHS server and it accepted PayPal, is this Kimsulfi only, new customers only or both?
Kimsufi = Card only

S0phie
21-08-2013, 18:00
Quote Originally Posted by SuperCity
I paid with Paypal at the beginning of august.... Could I be somebody who has had there order cancelled? I have had no email or other notification and its still in my Pending Orders. (CC21946491 if it helps)
Your order is still being processed.

/!\ We cancelled orders for the new KS servers paid via PayPal only.

RogEnk
21-08-2013, 18:00
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
Your best bet is to provide your order number and wait for a reply from OVH UK. All PayPal orders should have been cancelled by now since they no longer accept it.
One of the things I like about OVH is their accepting PayPal.

I just placed an order for a BHS server and it accepted PayPal, is this Kimsulfi only, new customers only or all customers?

SuperCity
21-08-2013, 17:49
I paid with Paypal at the beginning of august.... Could I be somebody who has had there order cancelled? I have had no email or other notification and its still in my Pending Orders. (CC21946491 if it helps)

hooglecraft
21-08-2013, 16:10
Good point edited my first post just didnt expect ovh staff to look at threads like this but just in case they do the details are there now thanks.

AndrewNylon
21-08-2013, 15:47
Quote Originally Posted by hooglecraft
Sorry Dont mean to rant on about the delays etc but I hear a lot of orders got cancelled due to some paypal scam I ordered mine on the 30th July and paid with paypal, It has not been refunded and it is still in my invoices and on the to do section of my manager. Just want to know if your order was cancelled they would have notified you wouldnt they by now ???
Your best bet is to provide your order number and wait for a reply from OVH UK. All PayPal orders should have been cancelled by now since they no longer accept it.

hooglecraft
21-08-2013, 15:42
Sorry Dont mean to rant on about the delays etc but I hear a lot of orders got cancelled due to some paypal scam I ordered mine on the 30th July and paid with paypal, It has not been refunded and it is still in my invoices and on the to do section of my manager. Just want to know if your order was cancelled they would have notified you wouldnt they by now ???

ok order 1am 30th July payment confirmation came through at 1.30 am

We confirm the receipt of your payment corresponding to order number 21515869

Your order will be verified promptly by our team.

I have not had an email stating otherwise so I am fairly sure this order is still active and in progress