OVH Community, your new community space.

Continuation of Renewal change thread


Thelen
26-08-2013, 16:22
well lets hope it comes back::::

Hi,

Unfortunately this is the way the system will remain, at least for now.


If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

J.....
OVH.ie Support Team

Marc
24-08-2013, 22:18
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
May not be what people want to hear, but no amount of complaining is going to make OVH change their minds.

So if people don't want to be charged twice I advise them to cancel their orders otherwise just accept the change and sit tight.

Of course there is always the option of looking at other providers as well, no one forces anybody to use OVH.

Oles doesn't put a gun to our heads and demand we use OVH, each and everyone of us makes an informed decision with regards to using OVH, we have had updates from support on timescales, so you then make another informed decision whether to wait or whether to cancel and of course you now have to make another decision with regards to the alignment of services.

Decisions decisions, life is full of them and a lot more of them are more important than a dedicated server.
The issue arises when decisions were made with the information given at the time. I'm not sure if you use OVH servers for personal or business reasons; however our business cannot make plans based on changes which happen daily. The below information was correct when we made our 'informed decisions';

1) Servers had a 72 hour advertised delivery window. Some were at 480 hours and counting when this occurred

2) When plans were made to make the migration across it was possible to align services < 1 month. The first I was made aware was when I came to align servers and discovered it no longer worked.

vladinc
24-08-2013, 11:50
each and everyone of us makes an informed decision with regards to using OVH,
The things is we are not making informed decisions.. we are making them based on information which is false..
For example : When I first ordered it was trough paypal with delivery time 72 hours.. Never happened!
You cant make informed decision when you dont have all the information.
The change for paypal payments was made without prior notification , and I had to learn it from Twitter?! Come on.. are you serious..
The change for the renewal change was made again without prior notification.
You cant make informed decision when they keep changing stuff whenever they want to and dont care to inform us

rickyday
24-08-2013, 11:26
Quote Originally Posted by Trapper
Now they have changed alignment billing, the only way you ensure you are not double-paying would be to:

1. Cancel your current order,
2. Wait until the back-log is a thing of the past,
3. Re-order just before your current server expires.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but it is what I am doing to move some of my servers across.

~Trap
May not be what people want to hear, but no amount of complaining is going to make OVH change their minds.

So if people don't want to be charged twice I advise them to cancel their orders otherwise just accept the change and sit tight.

Of course there is always the option of looking at other providers as well, no one forces anybody to use OVH.

Oles doesn't put a gun to our heads and demand we use OVH, each and everyone of us makes an informed decision with regards to using OVH, we have had updates from support on timescales, so you then make another informed decision whether to wait or whether to cancel and of course you now have to make another decision with regards to the alignment of services.

Decisions decisions, life is full of them and a lot more of them are more important than a dedicated server.

Trapper
24-08-2013, 11:06
Quote Originally Posted by vladinc
so far 4 pages with personal attacks , and only few posts on the subject of the thread.. come on people.. lets do it in one voice and leave aside personal differences for a bit ..
Agreed, I have setup a thread for them:
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7134
Quote Originally Posted by vladinc
Someone mentioned that they done that because of bank charges and so on for small payments...
Well.. thats not really my problem they they are having losses.. its all their fault, because of the back log.
Actually I was one of those who mentioned this. I also have Business and Merchant Accounts. We, who have these accounts, pay for the entire banking network, so that private individuals can have free banking.

This means that taking a small payment can actually result in a major increase in bank charges. You may well have seen corner shops with 10 minimum card payments. This is why.

I suggested that OVH make a minimum GBP amount, or similar to circumnavigate this.

I do not want to fight about who's fault it is, and why, but the main failure on OVH's part was not going to "sold out" quickly enough.

Now they have changed alignment billing, the only way you ensure you are not double-paying would be to:

1. Cancel your current order,
2. Wait until the back-log is a thing of the past,
3. Re-order just before your current server expires.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but it is what I am doing to move some of my servers across.

~Trap

LawsHosting
24-08-2013, 10:49
Quote Originally Posted by macole111
Please can we sit down and shut up! These threads just repeat and repeat, can we keep to the thread topic.
Never going to happen.....

OVH should open a totally new forum for Kimsufi support, or should've kept forum.kimsufi.co.uk...

It will be like this forever if they are unable to handle all these types of posts.

JakeMS
24-08-2013, 10:19
Quote Originally Posted by gregoryfenton
It's funny how so many people use "defiantly" when they mean "definitely". It's a common mistake isn't it?
You defiantly have a good point there .

macole111
24-08-2013, 10:12
Please can we sit down and shut up! These threads just repeat and repeat, can we keep to the thread topic.

If you really want to then make a new thread for hating.

-macole111

rickyday
24-08-2013, 09:32
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Fixed the spelling of definitely now, hope you can sleep peacefully.
Think he has just woke up actually

Most annoying one is "loosing" instead of "losing"

LawsHosting
24-08-2013, 09:24
Fixed the spelling of definitely now, hope you can sleep peacefully.

gregoryfenton
24-08-2013, 08:25
It's funny how so many people use "defiantly" when they mean "definitely". It's a common mistake isn't it?
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
I look forward to Monday and there defiantly is since you have multiple accounts kid
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Ok, I've sent an email with extra details for Monday....

New server, 1st August. I tried sending email to a few clients with AOL emails, and it appears the IP address is blocked, and as I don't own the IP, I am unable to contact AOL with the requested details.

I suspect the previous customer with this IP was a bad boy/girl.

This is what I got back:

Is it defiantly blocked?
Quote Originally Posted by jonlewi5
Yes i defiantly agree that a service like that could be offered and wouldnt take much effort on OVH's part to do for a price.
I also dont understand the price to get a HDD shipped out, as far as i was aware, they can send out an internal one, but for a price over 100??
Quote Originally Posted by sb4100
Thanks very much I will defiantly look into these, and the one you offer.
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Busby
Not legal, and defiantly not ethical..
Quote Originally Posted by dansgalaxy
I was not expecting OVH to take on any liability for loss of clients...

And I would point out that yes I was getting more than the server cost... but isnt that the point of business? Also I was running at pretty damn close to break even and all the additionally money gets sucked up by software licenses! So while the server costs 20 it actually costs me more like 40 to run at the end of the day.

Also I was running the RPS as streaming only, I actually have another server I use for web hosting with another company, because I dare not host it with OVH because of problems like this.
I simply can't afford a pro server, and defiantly not with the setup fees, only reason i can just about scrape a Kimsufi is because i got heads up that the setup fees were going on so I ordered it about 12 hours before the setup fees went live and even no I have no clue how I am going to pay for everything in a month or so when my paypal starts running low.
Quote Originally Posted by Jamsta
"in todo. as the others SP2 orders. lot lot lot of orders ...
but we will arrive to deliver all orders !"

Well maybe you should have the staff to cover such demand?

I phoned one of your staff won't post his name here, and he said you where busy but it would defiantly be ready by Sunday Morning at the very latest. Why tell us dates which you can't keep to? Ive ordered on 1am on Friday morning, so if people have been waiting for 5days already? I have not got a hope in hell of getting it today.

vladinc
24-08-2013, 07:48
so far 4 pages with personal attacks , and only few posts on the subject of the thread.. come on people.. lets do it in one voice and leave aside personal differences for a bit ..
The problem is the renewal change which was done without prior notifying to the customers .. which shows once again how OVH treat their customers and what they think of all of us.. like we do owe them something .. or I dont know really..
The lack of communication from their side is just astonishing for a company that claims to be one of the big players in the business..
And I dont think they will be such big player for long doing stuff like that..
The prices , network , hardware might be good , but in the end of the day if they treat you like a **** you will just go somewhere else..
And my question is why now ? Why they want to take more money from me , when all that mess is their own fault?! Its not my fault that they cant provide the services we all have paid for on time. And I dont care about suppliers problems, if you are making a deal like that , its common sense , that you will get a lot of orders and you have to make sure that you have the necessary stuff to cover it.
If you dont have them - do everything possible to get them. Simple.
In the end of the day the customers are those who make you what you are.. "big player".
Without them you will be just an warehouse with a lot of servers in there.
Because of the lack of communication and tracking options regarding the delivery nobody is sure when they will get their new server.. If I know that I will get it in the end of the next month for sure , I dont mind paying full month , but if I know that I will get in in few days , why should I pay for a full month?! Thats just wasted money!
Someone mentioned that they done that because of bank charges and so on for small payments...
Well.. thats not really my problem they they are having losses.. its all their fault, because of the back log. Who is responsible for the back log?! Well.. its not me , its not you , its OVH ! So why I should pay for it?!
The renewal option have to be brought back , and yes , you will get some losess..
But what is more important for you ? Profits or your customers?
Let me tell you something - without customers there wont be any profits..

Thelen
24-08-2013, 07:26
Hi,

No it is just the way the system is going to work from now on. Customers will no longer be able to renew for one or two days at a time.


If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

J......
OVH.ie Support Team
le sigh.

davidhogan
24-08-2013, 03:48
Why have you guys taken a thread about a legit issue and turned it into a trolling match you need to do some serious growing up!

ezdub
24-08-2013, 01:12
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
This message is hidden because AndrewNylon is on your ignore list.
Me to tired now

theatheist
23-08-2013, 23:34
I have now also added him to my ignore list. Sick of seeing his crap on here. Hes a sad little child who is trolling on here to get attention from people, well he wont be getting it anymore from me either.


LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 23:33
This message is hidden because AndrewNylon is on your ignore list.

I have no idea what you have said, but the main reason you speak is purely for attention and you now have lost that from me. I would urge all sane people to do the same. When you take Oxygen from a fire it is no more.

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 23:26
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Stop talking rubbish "Kid", Nobody other then yourself has had any reason to report me so who are the "multiple people", Would they happen to be you multiple accounts?

s0phie and Neil have said no such thing because they have had no reason to. I have not been troling or caused issues with any other users, You're the only person to do that.

I cant work out if you're simply delusional or not.

Yet again you have hijacked somebody's thread, riled everybody up and then have the audacity to blame everybody else.






Indeed. I'm really surprised he's still here.
I look forward to Monday and there defiantly is since you have multiple accounts kid

theatheist
23-08-2013, 23:10
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
There has been plenty people reporting you and multiple people have already said that s0phie and neil have said your going to be banned if you carry on. It's not me, it's you kid. So grow the fck up. Stop blaming other people for your own childish mistakes.
Stop talking rubbish "Kid", Nobody other then yourself has had any reason to report me so who are the "multiple people", Would they happen to be you multiple accounts?

s0phie and Neil have said no such thing because they have had no reason to. I have not been troling or caused issues with any other users, You're the only person to do that.

I cant work out if you're simply delusional or not.

Yet again you have hijacked somebody's thread, riled everybody up and then have the audacity to blame everybody else.



Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
I feel compelled to say you are right. But check everyone's history here, only one person has joined a random thread with something negative to say. The others have either been told whats right/wrong or to shut up in a thread or it was their own.

I will let you work out who the only person is that joins random threads with negative comments

Indeed. I'm really surprised he's still here.

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:27
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Forum staff can split the offtopic "banter"

There is no need to close every thread.

Also don't ban anyone please OVH, it is comical and entertaining to read, maybe I am alone there
It is comical, and you and some others are good fun to post with in a joking way. When your forum question is closed and not answered cos some "kid" hi-jacked the thread and you have a business to run it becomes less comical.

rickyday
23-08-2013, 22:23
Quote Originally Posted by JakeMS
This thread will end up locked again at this rate.
Forum staff can split the offtopic "banter"

There is no need to close every thread.

Also don't ban anyone please OVH, it is comical and entertaining to read, maybe I am alone there

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:23
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
I will let you work out who the only person is that joins random threads with negative comments
Everyone knows its you and theatheist.

Just quit it. I give up with you.

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:21
Quote Originally Posted by JakeMS
Come on guys, quit arguing, or if you really must argue, take it to personal messages where it doesn't have to bug everyone else.

This thread will end up locked again at this rate.

It's threads with arguments like this which will most like cause people who have real questions not bother to ask them as they will feel they will most likely just get trolled.

So, I'm asking nicely here, stop arguing in public, and take it to personal messages or something. :-).
I feel compelled to say you are right. But check everyone's history here, only one person has joined a random thread with something negative to say. The others have either been told whats right/wrong or to shut up in a thread or it was their own.

I will let you work out who the only person is that joins random threads with negative comments

JakeMS
23-08-2013, 22:19
Come on guys, quit arguing, or if you really must argue, take it to personal messages where it doesn't have to bug everyone else.

This thread will end up locked again at this rate.

It's threads with arguments like this which will most like cause people who have real questions not bother to ask them as they will feel they will most likely just get trolled.

So, I'm asking nicely here, stop arguing in public, and take it to personal messages or something. :-).

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:17
Quote Originally Posted by Jasgriff
Thanks for pointing that out.

This message is hidden because AndrewNylon is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Jasgriff is on your ignore list.

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:16
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Thought you said it was your last reply?

Seems not

Jasgriff
23-08-2013, 22:16
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Please stop this...

They may remove the forum, or even close some sub-forums - that will sure shut everyone up..

If anyone irritates you, do this:
Thanks for pointing that out.

This message is hidden because AndrewNylon is on your ignore list.

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:16
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
All of your posts are adding up. I can't wait for the UK staff to be online on Monday

As they promised in the email they sent me, your just about ready to be banned. You do nothing but provoke people, which cause reactions. So you're the main root of the problem.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:15
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
If you say so kid... keep talking and your digging yourself further into a black hole.

I'd love to see the shi* beaten into you. Since you said that to me, equally, I can say it to you kid. Afterall, that's how COMMUNITIES work
My last comment and I'll say no more. I don't want to see you beaten up at all. I suggested that if you acted like that in many of the towns I have worked in, especially calling everyone kid, you'd last 5 mins

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:13
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
How was that comment constructive to the thread? Apart from it was ignorant and wrong, it was nothing more than bait. You are ignorant.
All of your posts are adding up. I can't wait for the UK staff to be online on Monday

As they promised in the email they sent me, your just about ready to be banned. You do nothing but provoke people, which cause reactions. So you're the main root of the problem.

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:12
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
In fact, I never trolled once in this thread, and you still bring problems into this thread. You have trashed this thread, and I have already reported you.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showpost.php?p=51251&postcount=6
How was that comment constructive to the thread? Apart from it was ignorant and wrong, it was nothing more than bait. You are ignorant.

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:11
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
You made a poor made statement that had made no effort to read my original post and made no sense other than giving you a chance to post a comment.

You really are a sad person and I let it go the first time as I put it down to a one off. You seem to spend your whole time looking for posts to make negative comments about.

You can call me "kid" all you want, but there will be way more people want you banned than me, starting the odd post or commenting on posts I AGREE with. Yup, not DISAGREE, that's how COMMUNITIES work.

You are a fool and ignorant at that
If you say so kid... keep talking and your digging yourself further into a black hole.

I'd love to see the shi* beaten into you. Since you said that to me, equally, I can say it to you kid. Afterall, that's how COMMUNITIES work

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:10
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
Stop crying about it kid. Grow up and have some respect for other forum members. This thread is pointless.

I made a good response to you and agreed to your original post 100% and you still troll and rip me apart.
You made a poor made statement that had made no effort to read my original post and made no sense other than giving you a chance to post a comment.

You really are a sad person and I let it go the first time as I put it down to a one off. You seem to spend your whole time looking for posts to make negative comments about.

You can call me "kid" all you want, but there will be way more people want you banned than me, starting the odd post or commenting on posts I AGREE with. Yup, not DISAGREE, that's how COMMUNITIES work.

You are a fool and ignorant at that

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:10
In fact, I never trolled once in this thread, and you still bring problems into this thread. You have trashed this thread, and I have already reported you.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showpost.php?p=51251&postcount=6

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:07
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Please stop this...

They may remove the forum, or even close some sub-forums - that will sure shut everyone up..

If anyone irritates you, do this:
If they wont answer forum questions officially as if they have not seen them, but close them when they get out of hand, like they were following all along... I wonder the point... The *****s are not banned and the real questions are not answered... is there any point?

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:06
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Please stop this...

They may remove the forum, or even close some sub-forums - that will sure shut everyone up..

If anyone irritates you, do this:
My one says

This message is hidden because theatheist is on your ignore list.

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 22:05
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
You may have done nothing wrong in your eyes, but you certainly have done nothing right in the eyes of all. You have Hi-jacked multiple threads with nothing more positive than to tell people to stop moaning etc..

You are self centered and egotistic, but sadly fall well short of your self-belief in intelligence, in communication and in writing.

So do us a favour and comment if you have something helpful to say, if not leave it. That actually might help you in real life so you can leave the PC a bit more without being ripped apart
Stop crying about it kid. Grow up and have some respect for other forum members. This thread is pointless.

I made a good response to you and agreed to your original post 100% and you still troll and rip me apart.

LawsHosting
23-08-2013, 22:04
Please stop this...

They may remove the forum, or even close some sub-forums - that will sure shut everyone up..

If anyone irritates you, do this:
This message is hidden because AndrewNylon is on your ignore list.

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 22:03
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
Grow up kid. I have done nothing wrong.

Get a life and stop trolling kid. Fgt
You may have done nothing wrong in your eyes, but you certainly have done nothing right in the eyes of all. You have Hi-jacked multiple threads with nothing more positive than to tell people to stop moaning etc..

You are self centered and egotistic, but sadly fall well short of your self-belief in intelligence, in communication and in writing.

So do us a favour and comment if you have something helpful to say, if not leave it. That actually might help you in real life so you can leave the PC a bit more without being ripped apart

Jasgriff
23-08-2013, 21:59
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
There has been plenty people reporting you and multiple people have laready said that s0phie and neil have said your going to be banned if you carry on. It's not me, it's you kid. So grow the fck up.
You seem to claim alot. Any facts?

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 21:58
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Also, if you read my comments (which you never do, you just speak without thinking) my open public forum post was closed because you had nothing better to do than Troll and call people "Kid"

This forum is ruined by *****s like you and is let down by moderators that close topics without answering the real business questions.

You should be banned, you have caused multiple REAL threads to be closed.
Grow up kid. I have done nothing wrong.

Get a life and stop trolling kid. Fgt

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 21:57
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
Well said


I simply cannot understand why he hasn't been banned yet. He has been doing this for days and there will have been plenty of people who have reported him.
There has been plenty people reporting you and multiple people have already said that s0phie and neil have said your going to be banned if you carry on. It's not me, it's you kid. So grow the fck up. Stop blaming other people for your own childish mistakes.

theatheist
23-08-2013, 21:50
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
You might need to explain this to me?

"It's a forum for support" Ok...

"Not public" erm.. ok

"Not private message" erm ok. Well as a web support forum that doesn't leave much left... Ohhhhh Troll Support.

I really hope you get your ass banned soon as you never ever have anything useful or positive to say. It's always just telling people to shut up or they are wrong. I know why you are on the forums all day, cos if you left your PC and went outside with your personality issues, you would get the sh*t knocked out.
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Also, if you read my comments (which you never do, you just speak without thinking) my open public forum post was closed because you had nothing better to do than Troll and call people "Kid"

This forum is ruined by *****s like you and is let down by moderators that close topics without answering the real business questions.

You should be banned, you have caused multiple REAL threads to be closed.


Well said


I simply cannot understand why he hasn't been banned yet. He has been doing this for days and there will have been plenty of people who have reported him.

Jasgriff
23-08-2013, 21:47
Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam
Also, if you read my comments (which you never do, you just speak without thinking) my open public forum post was closed because you had nothing better to do than Troll and call people "Kid"

This forum is ruined by *****s like you and is let down by moderators that close topics without answering the real business questions.

You should be banned, you have caused multiple REAL threads to be closed.
+1

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 21:28
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
This is a forum for support not public or private message support.
Also, if you read my comments (which you never do, you just speak without thinking) my open public forum post was closed because you had nothing better to do than Troll and call people "Kid"

This forum is ruined by *****s like you and is let down by moderators that close topics without answering the real business questions.

You should be banned, you have caused multiple REAL threads to be closed.

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 21:22
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
This is a forum for support not public or private message support.
You might need to explain this to me?

"It's a forum for support" Ok...

"Not public" erm.. ok

"Not private message" erm ok. Well as a web support forum that doesn't leave much left... Ohhhhh Troll Support.

I really hope you get your ass banned soon as you never ever have anything useful or positive to say. It's always just telling people to shut up or they are wrong. I know why you are on the forums all day, cos if you left your PC and went outside with your personality issues, you would get the sh*t knocked out.

Balsca
23-08-2013, 21:15
Just need to allow us for the next couple of weeks till backlog is cleared. Maybe minimum 1 week or 2

AndrewNylon
23-08-2013, 21:11
Many companies no longer provide weekly extensions. So this is more of a business decision. But I agree, this was the wrong time to make the decision and it should have been done after the backlog has cleared. It has just made the relationship with customers a lot more worst then what it was when the KS forum support policy rolled out.

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGam

I have also posted in her public messages and have received no answer.
This is a forum for support not public or private message support. Upgrade your server to premium OVH if you want personal support.

macole111
23-08-2013, 21:07
I really don't see why there can't be a minimum price per order, say 10 so that people can renew for short periods of time - an expensive server that is a short amount of time, cheaper server it is longer. That gets around the only reason that I can see of why they want to remove it.

Of course OVH are the kind of company that is so big they think they are best all the time, and are prepared to lose a few customers.

-macole111

LinuxGam
23-08-2013, 20:52
Hi Marc,

I feel the same way, my thread was closed as it had become a stupid argument mostly because of a certain person that comments in everyone's threads with nothing but comments to disagree or wind them up.

Anyway... my point was Sophie closed the thread and didn't answer my straight question.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7073

I have also posted in her public messages and have received no answer.

I feel we are being treated like people who have done something wrong, not paid up front and are just asking questions about problems or delays for what we have paid for.

There is something very wrong with this customer service right now.

Marc
23-08-2013, 20:06
Right, so after my thread about renewal time changes was closed with:

"Once again, I'm closing this thread due to the pointless conversation going on in parallel in this thread" by S0phie

I'm re-opening another thread and will paste my original message below. It would have been nice if S0phie would have commented on my post instead of closing the thread with no word whatsoever on the actual point of the thread.

"I've been currently aligning the expiration dates of a number of servers on a week by week basis as I am waiting on delivery of mSPs that I have paid for close to a month now. It seems that OVH has in the last few days changed this so you can only align dates > 1 month.

I do not mind the wait so much; however I had placed an order for a large number of these mini SPs on the assumption that they would be available in 72 hours with a plan to migrate services over. I understand that delays can happen and that is fine; however, I do not feel that considering I've already paid for this large number of mini-SPs I be forced to renew all my other servers for at least a month. When I placed the order for Mini-SPs you could align for < 1 month.

Please can a staff member from OVH advise, as I've spent today over 1000 on one month server renewals for services which will be replaced with Mini SPs when you can deliver them. I should have been allowed to align the billing."