OVH Community, your new community space.

Starting to lose hope now :(

Myatu
24-08-2013, 16:31
Quote Originally Posted by chrisjose1913
Even is the end of week is Sunday, that gives them less than a day and a half to clear at least 10 days worth of orders after my order.
Indeed. I had ordered a server on the 5th, and it arrived on the 19th. So a full two weeks. Only thing I can say, is don't hold your hopes up about delivery times, and just let it come when it does. Granted, I've had two weekends come and pass, which I had hoped could be used to setup the server, which was a bit frustrating. But there's plenty of other stuff to worry about in life than that...

chrisjose1913
24-08-2013, 16:22
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
So do I, and I'm far from being French.
Even is the end of week is Sunday, that gives them less than a day and a half to clear at least 10 days worth of orders after my order.

Myatu
24-08-2013, 16:10
Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNylon
End of the week, the French class as a Sunday.
So do I, and I'm far from being French.

orion
24-08-2013, 15:39
If you need a server asap maybe try and go for the KS 4G in the meantime as there is only up to 4 days wait at the moment.
until you get your KS 2G server.I got a KS 4G and i am going to keep it as well.

chrisjose1913
24-08-2013, 15:37
I have the mini SP

AndrewNylon
24-08-2013, 14:21
Check this for status updates:http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7049

davidhogan
24-08-2013, 14:17
I ordered an MSP in RBX on the 7th of August still no server. The one it was due to replace is expiring on the 26th of August so I'm between a rock and a hard place here.

geoffreyc
24-08-2013, 10:24
Why do most of you assume he's got a KS ?

andha
24-08-2013, 10:21
I have an msp in gra that was ordered on the 11th as they said it should be by the end of the week I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow. There's no way I can be that far down the queue

theatheist
24-08-2013, 09:38
I ordered on the 9th still nothing, on the 19th OVH stated there backlog would be cleared by the end of the week, that was ten days after i ordered, so that would mean there are many orders made after mine to be cleared in this time frame so how can they expect to clean at least ten days worth of orders in two days if they haven't even reached my order yet ? i phoned there UK team just over a week ago and they said i will have my server mid this week, that's been and gone now, it's starting to become a bit of a joke.
If you have a 16G they said this week or next. If you have a 2G they said by end of month. I doubt you have a 4G or 24G or you would have had it by now.
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7049

AndrewNylon
24-08-2013, 07:44
I ordered on the 9th still nothing, on the 19th OVH stated there backlog would be cleared by the end of the week, that was ten days after i ordered, so that would mean there are many orders made after mine to be cleared in this time frame so how can they expect to clean at least ten days worth of orders in two days if they haven't even reached my order yet ? i phoned there UK team just over a week ago and they said i will have my server mid this week, that's been and gone now, it's starting to become a bit of a joke.
End of the week, the French class as a Sunday.

ebony
24-08-2013, 07:31
what server? the 2g's they said the end of the month maybe even next month hang in there.

chrisjose1913
24-08-2013, 05:28