OVH Community, your new community space.

FS-8T & FS-24T Orders down?

matroska
28-08-2013, 15:27
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

If you are a UK customer can you send us an email?
Infortunately I am not, I already sent an email to the french support regarding this spla license issue 2 days ago, so far I have heard nothing from them

Neil
28-08-2013, 15:05
Hi

If you are a UK customer can you send us an email?

matroska
28-08-2013, 14:28
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist
They may be working on solving the GPT/MBR issue so have taken Windows down for now?
I dont think so, because on FS-24T I got my spla license validated.

Hi

Are you waiting for it to validate in the Windows licence section? If so, try reinstalling the server from the OVH Manager, making sure to tick to use your SPLA Licence.
Ive done that before, it didnt work out, I waited for circa 40min to validate the license and when I select the windows OS to install I got this message...

I have 2x FS-8T and none of them are validating my licenses

Any ideas?

Neil
28-08-2013, 09:23
Quote Originally Posted by matroska
got my FS-8T today, but it seems they are having some troubles to validate spla licenses. Added mine 3h ago and still cant install windows. Im sure theres nothing wrong with the license.

is anyone else experiencing that or am I the only lucky ducky?
Hi

Are you waiting for it to validate in the Windows licence section? If so, try reinstalling the server from the OVH Manager, making sure to tick to use your SPLA Licence.

theatheist
27-08-2013, 18:43
Quote Originally Posted by matroska
got my FS-8T today, but it seems they are having some troubles to validate spla licenses. Added mine 3h ago and still cant install windows. Im sure theres nothing wrong with the license.

They may be working on solving the GPT/MBR issue so have taken Windows down for now?

matroska
27-08-2013, 13:29

theatheist
26-08-2013, 16:16
Hi

No issues here or any other reports, please can you try again now?
Its been resolved now, thanks.

K.Kode
26-08-2013, 12:39
I had the on Saturday but was working again by Sunday morning.
Only effected the FS servers.

Neil
26-08-2013, 12:22
Hi

No issues here or any other reports, please can you try again now?

theatheist
24-08-2013, 16:52
Seems like there is a fault on order or they have halted orders (maybe because of MBR limitation?)

When you go to choose OS you get a problem loading page. Tried multiple browsers/locations.