OVH Community, your new community space.

Not Very Happy

hdfills
26-08-2013, 18:58
im sure all will be sorted sooner or later, so i will just play the waiting game like everyone else .....

rickyday
26-08-2013, 18:00
**Not wasting breath any longer**

rickyday
26-08-2013, 17:55

FrenchTart
26-08-2013, 17:51
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
I think you should all cancel your orders if you are soo dissatisfied with the company amd its customer service.
I had hoped that this kind of response had died a death.

It's not unreasonable to expect answers from OVH and to point out their inadequacies here on the support forum.

The frankly childish "lol, cancel your servers" responses add nothing to the conversation.

rickyday
26-08-2013, 17:48
I think you should all cancel your orders if you are soo dissatisfied with the company amd its customer service.

FrenchTart
26-08-2013, 17:24
Quote Originally Posted by hooglecraft
To be honest I have had fairly good support and I guess they can only go on what they have been told. yeah it sucks some of us are in our 5th week waiting for our servers but I believe support are starting to feel for us. They even renewed my server for free this morning whilst I wait for the new server to arrive.
The issue isn't anything to do with the support staff. As you say, they can only go on what they are told.

The problem lies with the company (and primarily this ball is on Oles' court) not communicating very well with their customers. Giving deadlines then missing them with no further update is particularly poor form to be honest I'm kind of shocked that OVH has such a cavalier attitude about the whole thing.

hooglecraft
26-08-2013, 17:00
To be honest I have had fairly good support and I guess they can only go on what they have been told. yeah it sucks some of us are in our 5th week waiting for our servers but I believe support are starting to feel for us. They even renewed my server for free this morning whilst I wait for the new server to arrive.

vladinc
26-08-2013, 14:56
yep

FrenchTart
26-08-2013, 13:12
Quote Originally Posted by accordfire
Well, to be honest, I've got a few gripes too.

The biggest, I guess - like @hdfills I've waited almost a week for an mSP out of GRA and was promised in an email by s0phie that it would be delivered by Sunday 25/08/13. Needless to say, it wasn't.

I KNOW it's a short wait compared to many here though, and while I have heartfelt understanding and sympathy for every single one who has waited so much longer, it still does not excuse the very many failings of OVH.

Not the least of these are a tweet from Oles this morning, saying "probably" they may consider contacting customers to offer them an mSP in GRA instead of the other DCs. That guy has the arrogance of a rock star.

olesovhcom: Pour vite rattraper le retard sur les mSP à RBX et SBG, on va probablement recontacter les clients pour leur proposer la livraison à GRA.
8:45pm, Aug 25 from Web
accordfire
accordfire: @olesovhcom That would be great, except you missed the deadline you promised in GRA too - still waiting after promised Sunday
9:32am, Aug 26 from HootSuite

Not least is that I've now HAD to take another Dedi elsewhere (also in France as it goes) in the meantime, doubling my costs, and for admittedly less spec.

The issues really come down to the fact that OVH customer Service is non-existent. Why do I say this? Because like pretty well everyone else here awaiting a server, we'd ALL rather one less person building the servers, and one more COMMUNICATING.

Oles, we'd probably forgive you en masse if you took a moment to stop and understand that even though you're innovating, even though you're offering more for less than most any other DC, you STILL need to appreciate your customers.

And yes, your staff are damn busy - I get that - but YOU seem to have time to tweet ad infinitum - what about Sorry? désolé?

pardonnez-moi, nous avons eu un peu de mal, mais nous travaillons dur pour vous, et nous vous livrerons aussi vite que nous le pouvons - nous construisons serveurs xx par jour et essayer très dur à rattraper pour vous tous. Nous apprécions vraiment être patient et merci de toujours vouloir être nos clients

Yeah, my French sucks - but my customer service skills are way above yours.

All any of us really want is an HONEST update as to when we will ACTUALLY see our servers.
Very well said.

accordfire
26-08-2013, 13:10
Well, to be honest, I've got a few gripes too.

The biggest, I guess - like @hdfills I've waited almost a week for an mSP out of GRA and was promised in an email by s0phie that it would be delivered by Sunday 25/08/13. Needless to say, it wasn't.

I KNOW it's a short wait compared to many here though, and while I have heartfelt understanding and sympathy for every single one who has waited so much longer, it still does not excuse the very many failings of OVH.

Not the least of these are a tweet from Oles this morning, saying "probably" they may consider contacting customers to offer them an mSP in GRA instead of the other DCs. That guy has the arrogance of a rock star.

olesovhcom: Pour vite rattraper le retard sur les mSP à RBX et SBG, on va probablement recontacter les clients pour leur proposer la livraison à GRA.
8:45pm, Aug 25 from Web
accordfire
accordfire: @olesovhcom That would be great, except you missed the deadline you promised in GRA too - still waiting after promised Sunday
9:32am, Aug 26 from HootSuite

Not least is that I've now HAD to take another Dedi elsewhere (also in France as it goes) in the meantime, doubling my costs, and for admittedly less spec.

The issues really come down to the fact that OVH customer Service is non-existent. Why do I say this? Because like pretty well everyone else here awaiting a server, we'd ALL rather one less person building the servers, and one more COMMUNICATING.

Oles, we'd probably forgive you en masse if you took a moment to stop and understand that even though you're innovating, even though you're offering more for less than most any other DC, you STILL need to appreciate your customers.

And yes, your staff are damn busy - I get that - but YOU seem to have time to tweet ad infinitum - what about Sorry? désolé?

pardonnez-moi, nous avons eu un peu de mal, mais nous travaillons dur pour vous, et nous vous livrerons aussi vite que nous le pouvons - nous construisons serveurs xx par jour et essayer très dur à rattraper pour vous tous. Nous apprécions vraiment être patient et merci de toujours vouloir être nos clients

Yeah, my French sucks - but my customer service skills are way above yours.

All any of us really want is an HONEST update as to when we will ACTUALLY see our servers.

rickyday
26-08-2013, 12:55
If it makes you feel any better I am still awaiting my mSP as well in Roubaix

So rest assured you arent alone

hdfills
26-08-2013, 12:46
neil so what do you mean?

all is going to be clear at the begining of this week or is this going too be begining of next week if so why has another week been added after the week ive already waited

cascada
26-08-2013, 12:32
Finally, someone from support is here

Can you please give us update about SP in SBG, RBX and GRA?

I believed that backorder will be cleared by the end of week, but it's not.

Neil
26-08-2013, 12:28
Quote Originally Posted by hdfills
maybe i should be asking for a refund as i think it might be better too look elswhere for what i need
Hi

Sorry there is still a backlog on this model you ordered, Oles latest information is
"It still plans to deliver real-time EG / MG from the end of this week, beginning of the next, and HG level mid next week."

But if you want a refund then please just send us an email.

Dulayne
26-08-2013, 12:27
Quote Originally Posted by szisti
I got my mSP in RBX after 20 days (ordered on the 4th)
so if you wait a bit longer, you will have it

That is not the OP's point though is it? They make an eta, and there is lack of any update throughout the week leading to the sunday and again the promise was failed.

szisti
26-08-2013, 12:00
I got my mSP in RBX after 20 days (ordered on the 4th)
so if you wait a bit longer, you will have it

SuperCity
26-08-2013, 11:35
maybe i should be asking for a refund as i think it might be better too look elswhere for what i need
Yup.

hdfills
26-08-2013, 11:19

SuperCity
26-08-2013, 10:35
not good at all
Nope

hdfills
26-08-2013, 10:34
not good at all

SuperCity
26-08-2013, 10:33
Tell me about it. you have had a very short so far wait compared to most of us

hdfills
26-08-2013, 10:30
i was told all last week when i phoned ovh that my server would be ready by the end of that week, so i waited and nothing so i rang again and was told it would be 100% ready sunday ... so i waited again all day with no joy

the main reason im not happy is a simple email saying what was happening would have been nice, ive now been waiting over a week

will this be sorted soon

order number 21966790