OVH Community, your new community space.

Not happy at all

rickyday
26-08-2013, 20:17
Quote Originally Posted by lonespeaker
It shouldn't be 'over the next couple of days' it should be every day and it should be more information than they provided thus far.

Last night I had the opportunity to speak to Oles via twitter and he took the time to look up my order for me. It appears my order for a KS 16G non-raid is number 232 and won't be delivered any time soon. I got the impression there is an issue that is affecting delivery of this server. This is the type of information that should be posted at the end of every business day by ovh for every server range that has a delay.
Agree with everything above, this is OVH though, and communication believe it or not is not their strong point (between different countries I am referring. very happy with UK Support), decent servers when you actually receive them are

Cant see it changing anytime soon, hope it does but I will grow hair if it changes anytime soon.

Shouldn't be like this but unfortunately is.

So I can understand exactly how a lot of you newer forum users feel.

I guess us olduns on forums have grow accustomed to OVHs unorthodox way of doing things.

lonespeaker
26-08-2013, 20:06
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
I am sure over the next couple of days OVH will update us and the sticky threads with new delivery information.
It shouldn't be 'over the next couple of days' it should be every day and it should be more information than they provided thus far.

Last night I had the opportunity to speak to Oles via twitter and he took the time to look up my order for me. It appears my order for a KS 16G non-raid is number 232 and won't be delivered any time soon. I got the impression there is an issue that is affecting delivery of this server. This is the type of information that should be posted at the end of every business day by ovh for every server range that has a delay.

rickyday
26-08-2013, 19:55
Quote Originally Posted by thought
but if they fail on delivering, they should at least tell those waiting why and how much longer.
I am sure over the next couple of days OVH will update us and the sticky threads with new delivery information.

thought
26-08-2013, 19:46
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
I am sure OVH support will be posting an update very soon regarding delivery dates.

Also any date given is only an "estimated" time of arrival, people are taking these dates a bit too literately.
How else should you take delivery dates? With a pinch of salt?

OVH is cheap, so there is some limit as to where you draw the line complaining, but if they fail on delivering, they should at least tell those waiting why and how much longer.

rickyday
26-08-2013, 19:41
I am sure OVH support will be posting an update very soon regarding delivery dates.

Also any date given is only an "estimated" time of arrival, people are taking these dates a bit too literately.

chrisjose1913
26-08-2013, 19:35
So my server has yet again not arrived when they said it would, the days are ticking, my old minecraft server is set to expire in 6 days, meaning i will be left without a server thanks to OVH, last night it was said that there where 128 msp server's on the bench to do and they would be done thins morning.