OVH Community, your new community space.

mSP SSD - NE21961592

macole111
31-08-2013, 17:33
OVH UK (who check these forums, one of the many problems with forum only support for Kimsufis, but they also handle the order etc for all OVH servers by email or phone) are only here 9 - 6 Monday - Friday, so in 48 hours you might have a problem.

-macole111

UnHoly
31-08-2013, 17:06
Wait another two weeks? This is ridiculous and a total lack of respect with customers. I'll wait any reply from OVH Staff about this in the next 48 hours, if not I'll just cancel my order, simple. We can't wait more two weeks. 1 Month to deliver one server, is a joke or what?

rickyday
31-08-2013, 09:22
Quote Originally Posted by UnHoly
Can I have any update from OVH Staff, please. All my clients are waiting this server be delivered in order to put our services online.
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7183

This is the last update from OVH.

They will post another when they are briefed by their CEO Oles.

As I said in my previous post you could be waiting up to another two weeks.

So best advice is to renew any existing server, or cancel the OVH order if two weeks is unacceptable to you and your clients.

UnHoly
31-08-2013, 07:57
Can I have any update from OVH Staff, please. All my clients are waiting this server be delivered in order to put our services online.

rickyday
29-08-2013, 23:41
Ok, I received the email and I choosed the machine in GRA DC. Now how many hours or days I need wait more ?
Up to 2 weeks.

UnHoly
29-08-2013, 20:43
Ok, I received the email and I choosed the machine in GRA DC. Now how many hours or days I need wait more ?

UnHoly
29-08-2013, 14:44
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Have you contacted our Portuguese Branch?

An email will be sent to all customers who ordered an SP in RBX or SBG by tomorrow at the latest. You will have the possibility to change the location of your server to GRA.
Yes, I sent one email yesterday to customersupport@ovh.co.uk:

Hello, I want to know if I can move my order from Roubaix datacenter to Gravelines directly here. If yes, I authorize to do so.
That's the answer:

Bom dia.

Através deste serviço de aconselhamento, não é possível tal ação. Nós não podemos levar a cabo nenhum tipo de intervenção no sistema, só podemos dar conselhos.

Mas, devido às demoras que estamos a ter com a entrega de servidores dedicados, é provável que venha em breve a receber um email que lhe possibilitará fazer essa escolha de troca de datacenter.

Cordiais cumprimentos,
Ludgero Gomes
OVH Portugal
So, I'll continue waiting... I hope it does not take too long...

S0phie
29-08-2013, 12:04

Order: NE21961592
Have you contacted our Portuguese Branch?

An email will be sent to all customers who ordered an SP in RBX or SBG by tomorrow at the latest. You will have the possibility to change the location of your server to GRA.

ShadowNet
29-08-2013, 10:11
Any idea when this email is going to be sent out as i made the option for RBX and the 100mbit. but no email from OVH. I don't expect any time soon.... *SIGH*

I have checked the inbox / spam folders hourly & daily.

Tz-OVH
29-08-2013, 08:14
Apparently you'll get an email giving you the option to switch to GRA to get an earlier delivery. oles had mentioned that the email will go out to all pending order customers.

Check your inbox/spam regularly

UnHoly
29-08-2013, 07:05
Hello, I ordered one mSP SSD server 17/08/2013 in Roubaix datacenter(I don't have any problem if you deliver it in Gravelines datacenter). How many days more I need wait to server delivery ?

Order: NE21961592