OVH Community, your new community space.

Link to switch to GRA for mSP :)

theatheist
30-08-2013, 11:03
The link in OP is invalid. You need to remove the bbcode that has been added by forum, [/url]

Correct link should be
Code:
https://www.ovh.co.uk/cgi-bin/changeDc.cgi?o=order number no letters=orderpassword&c=y

S0phie
30-08-2013, 10:41
Quote Originally Posted by Mirl
I have had the same issue.
[Order 21938637]

Regards
Mirl
All OK, server moved to GRA

Mirl
29-08-2013, 20:51
Howdy,
Just checked my invoice and yup its also changed to GRA.

Regards
Mirl

ezdub
29-08-2013, 20:47
Quote Originally Posted by Mirl
[Order 21938637]

Regards
Mirl
I had the same error come up but then had a look at my invoice and it shows the new DC on it.

So it did work just hope I get the server soon now.

ShadowNet
29-08-2013, 19:25
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7210

Mirl
29-08-2013, 18:24
[Order 21938637]

Regards
Mirl

S0phie
29-08-2013, 18:18
Hi,

Some customers contacted us also about this bug, all orders I checked so far were moved to GRA. I reported the bug to our dev team.

What's your order number? I can have a look and confirm that all is ok.

RogEnk
29-08-2013, 18:04
I got my email a few minutes ago, offering GRA move.

I accepted but got an error

Error while processing your request

Thank you, your choice has been registered
Hopefully it still registered, the email did say if no response it would default to GRA after 48 hours had elapsed.

FrenchTart
29-08-2013, 14:31
Quote Originally Posted by geoffreyc
You know damn well we'll start hearing reports of RBX mSP being delivered ahead of GRA now and we will all want to ri our eyes out and send them off to OCtave
Ah..that's clearly going to happen, yeah

Since the change from "your GRA order will be delivered by the end of the week" to "your GRA order will be done in 10 days, honest, lol" I've fully expected the 'expedited' RBX orders to be done before my GRA one - sometime before 2014 I would imagine.

I spammed a link to this thread to a few people on here that are also waiting.

geoffreyc
29-08-2013, 14:29
You know damn well we'll start hearing reports of RBX mSP being delivered ahead of GRA now and we will all want to ri our eyes out and send them off to OCtave

FrenchTart
29-08-2013, 14:27
It almost makes me regret switching my order from RBX to GRA already...though not as much as placing an order in the first place.

geoffreyc
29-08-2013, 14:18
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Thank you for clearing that up

Just used the link and just received my server details 5 minutes later! Result!!

JOKE!!
Why would you lie again like this????

Oh wait, i get it

rickyday
29-08-2013, 14:16
Quote Originally Posted by geoffreyc
Reports of french clients receiving the email has started to pup up on the french forums. I asked for the link to be shared hoping it would be a simple matter of switching around url parameters, and sure enough it was
Thank you for clearing that up

Just used the link and just received my server details 5 minutes later! Result!!

JOKE!!

geoffreyc
29-08-2013, 14:13
It called a joke you wally

Also how about some more information about this then, seeing as you are in happy mood, how about explaining the source of this link?
Reports of french clients receiving the email has started to pup up on the french forums. I asked for the link to be shared hoping it would be a simple matter of switching around url parameters, and sure enough it was

FrenchTart
29-08-2013, 14:12
It was fairly obviously a joke, yeah.

I imagine the link was just derived from a link sent out in the email to customers. It's an automated system and uses very obvious http vars so it doesn't a massive leap of logic to work out that you can modify the password and order code. Pretty worrying that the password password is in plaintext like that though...

geoffreyc
29-08-2013, 14:11
Oh I got the joke, mainly 'cause I know it works. Others might not. It'd be a shame if people missed out because they were scared of using the link because of your joke

rickyday
29-08-2013, 14:10

Also how about some more information about this then, seeing as you are in happy mood, how about explaining the source of this link? and how we can trust your word regarding this?

geoffreyc
29-08-2013, 14:09
Just tried it, cancels your order
Why did you feel the need to lie and say garbage?

rickyday
29-08-2013, 14:08
Just tried it, cancels your order

geoffreyc
29-08-2013, 14:02
https://www.ovh.co.uk/cgi-bin/changeDc.cgi?o=[/url][ordernumber]&p=[orderpassword]&c=y

use this link and replace [ordernumber] by our ordernumber and [orderpassword] by the password used to access your invoice. This will take you to a page where you can select to switch to GRA

Toodles!

PS: make sure you remove the "[]" from the url, so order number would be : 29xxxx, not [29xxxx]