OVH Community, your new community space.

Still no server

chrisjose1913
02-09-2013, 05:57
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but some people have been waiting for 36days+

Looks like we are in for the long haul.
I am sorry to hear that, but it's still not the point, they may have all day but i don't

orion
31-08-2013, 23:52
I think maybe the billing align withdrawal maybe another way of them to get the hardware back so they can recycle them to speed up the deployment on new servers.

RichardWnl
31-08-2013, 23:13
I ordered a EG server some weeks back and still don't have it. Back at that time it was recommended to place the order in GRA DC. So I did.. but until today nothing! Last Friday I received an e-mail with the option to change to RBX DC, which I accepted directly.. but still nothing.

The old EG server I have is going to expire in 2 days.. this is NOT good!

SuperCity
31-08-2013, 09:39
Me? I am playing the waiting game.....it will be worth it.
Im waiting too, Will be worth it when I can stop worrying about servers lol.

Just a few things confuse me with OVH.... Who gets there servers first, Why they disabled a very usefull tool at the moment people need it (Aligning), Why ETA's has been missed so badly? etc

rickyday
31-08-2013, 09:35
Quote Originally Posted by chrisjose1913
Well so this is day 22 for me
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but some people have been waiting for 36days+

Looks like we are in for the long haul.

rickyday
31-08-2013, 09:28
Quote Originally Posted by SuperCity
Seems to me so people who absolutely require a server are forced to renew for a month earning them $$$/£££
Well whatever the reason at least we know where we stand now.

Renew for the month and keep any exisiting orders open or renew and cancel new orders and reorder when stock levels are back to normal or of course move to a different company.

That's basically the choice everyone has.

Me? I am playing the waiting game.....it will be worth it.

SuperCity
31-08-2013, 09:17
Apparently due to abuse.
Seems to me so people who absolutely require a server are forced to renew for a month earning them $$$/£££

rickyday
31-08-2013, 09:15
Quote Originally Posted by hooglecraft
Oh why did they remove the daily renewal services
Apparently due to abuse.

hooglecraft
31-08-2013, 07:27
well it has pretty much messed most of us up like yourselves I ordered in July we are now in September and still no server. Mine was extended for a week by support as to allow delivery of my new server which for the last 3 weeks has had a delivery update of within 10 days lol as of monday tat will be 30 days after I was originally told all backlogs will be cleared within 10 days lol.

But I have faith in Ovh so much so I am backing my server up today and downloading it and when they disconnect it on monday for none renewal I am hoping to have already logged into my new server

renewing your old server at their prices seems stupid compared to what you can get for your money now as a new customer. I am not cheap but spending £40 + for a server that you may not need 1 hour after renewing because your new 1 has been delivered seems crazy. Oh why did they remove the daily renewal services

Balsca
31-08-2013, 05:32
Its my 1 month anniversary of ordering my mSP today! huzzah :P

turbanator
31-08-2013, 05:09
I waited a long time for a formal update and i ordered a mHG server thinking that the backlog has been cleared by all ovh staff but no server for me too. Been 4 days. My old server expires tomorrow so i am royally screwed. Very unprofessional.

chrisjose1913
31-08-2013, 03:57
Well so this is day 22 for me, just two more days and my old server expires I gave my self a 24 day window for my new server to arrive, giving myself time to move all files over ETC, this has now screwed me completely.