OVH Community, your new community space.

KS SP Sold Out

ebony
03-09-2013, 12:19
Quote Originally Posted by vladinc
why the fu*k he is typing in french on english forum..
What now ?! We are supposed to learn french or something ?
Come on .. do the bloody effort and type in english , dushbag
*sigh*

ShadowNet
03-09-2013, 11:26
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
This is what we're doing from today! We no longer accept orders for KS-2G, KS-4G, KS-16G.

mSP, mSP SSD and SP BestOf are available in BHS only

This should have been done at least 4 weeks ago, Just a friendly suggestion.

macole111
03-09-2013, 09:53
It's true that they are well priced, but here is a thread of alternatives:

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7111

-macole111

S0phie
03-09-2013, 09:10
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowNet
I don't understand why they are still accepting orders when they have no intentions of delivering these servers with in the so called 72 hours or in a month of Sundays.

OVH : Stop taking orders and fix your s**t.
This is what we're doing from today! We no longer accept orders for KS-2G, KS-4G, KS-16G.

mSP, mSP SSD and SP BestOf are available in BHS only

andha
03-09-2013, 09:07
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowNet
I totally agree i am considering looking else where to fullfil my needs.

Shame on you OVH....
I looked elsewhere but couldn't find anything for the price and hardware I wanted and needed. All be it ovh customer service has something to be desired.there hardware value fir money is great

ferryboi91
03-09-2013, 04:22
I'm pretty sure the last update was that they would have the delay cleared within 10 days, now its another 2-3 weeks, be ****ing lucky to have it by Christmas at this rate.

ShadowNet
03-09-2013, 04:09
Quote Originally Posted by macole111
OVH your going to have to be careful, there are alternatives you know, people will leave.
I totally agree i am considering looking else where to fullfil my needs.

Shame on you OVH....

ShadowNet
03-09-2013, 04:04
I don't understand why they are still accepting orders when they have no intentions of delivering these servers with in the so called 72 hours or in a month of Sundays.

OVH : Stop taking orders and fix your s**t.

rickyday
02-09-2013, 23:34
Glad I ordered my new 4G last night

Just got in there in the nick of time

macole111
02-09-2013, 22:47
Apparently he autoposts on all the forums and then OVH UK translate it as soon as they can (i.e tomorrow). Welcome to OVH's way of doing things, wait until everything is really bad then post on the forum just after removing a feature, no warning.

OVH your going to have to be careful, there are alternatives you know, people will leave.

-macole111

Trapper
02-09-2013, 22:25
Quote Originally Posted by SuperCity
Translation::

Google Translate is crappy, But I guess its understandable'ish
I started working on a (re)translation. I stopped when I realised it would get me banned...

~Trap

vladinc
02-09-2013, 22:23

Trapper
02-09-2013, 22:20
dushbag..? Is that French for douchebag?

arcadia171e
02-09-2013, 21:55
28 days later after i ordered and PAID. Still nothing go OVH !! go..

Phixion
02-09-2013, 21:29
Welcome to OVH.

orion
02-09-2013, 21:01
Yeah well that's a bummer as i was waiting a while for the mSP servers to start to be delivered to the people that are waiting already then order..I have checked they have stopped the orders mSP servers can only be ordered at BHS.And the 4G orders no longer work when you try to checkout...The 24G server orders seem to be working still maybe because people are not that keen on them and rather order a mSP.

Looks like i am going to hold on to my 4G and 2G when it arrives as i have a feeling my mSP upgrade isn`t going to happen for a few months.

HostRange
02-09-2013, 20:58
The update about SP range http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7247 says everything will be delivered by end of next week at the latest.

Now it seems 2-3 weeks? Which is it

orion
02-09-2013, 20:50
Quote Originally Posted by alex
translated by Google:
How long are they sold out for on new orders then.Because the website is still accepting orders for 4G 24G and mSP servers ?.After checking further 4G orders do not work and mSP orders are only for the BHS data center.

vladinc
02-09-2013, 20:49

andha
02-09-2013, 20:37
it reads to me as though they have stopped all new orders for KS and SP servers, checking the site i can order but only in BHS data center.

It makes sense and it should have been something they stopped a while ago in order to catch up and restock then start taking new orders again.

Best move i have seen in regards to the current deployment issues so far.

macole111
02-09-2013, 20:25
So are they stopping new orders of kimis and SP? Hard to tell with a dodgy translation. Surely you should tell your customers via email anyway! Come on OVH, see http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7248

-macole111

oles@ovh.net
02-09-2013, 19:56
Hello,

Since the end of July, our new range of servers has been immensely popular. We receive astronomical numbers of orders every day and we would like to thank you having confidence in us.

We thought we would make up for delays during the holidays and be able to deliver in 1hr again from September 1st. However, we realise that we are not managing to deal with order quantities greater than our current production capacity, despite the fact that it was doubled in August. And after the record number of servers delivered in August (almost 20,000 servers!), the month of September looks to be even more intense.

Managing a high growth issue in a country undergoing an economic crisis may seem to go against current trends, and it's an extremely interesting issue to deal with. However, our teams have been under pressure for 5 weeks and fatigue is starting to set in. And then we don't just do dedicated servers here at OVH, we also do hosting, which requires a lot of manpower, as well as domain names, ADSL, VoIP, Cloud etc...

Basically, we must balance the internal pressure, and then make sure we maintain our commitments.

So we decided not to accept further orders for the KS and SP ranges, which are now "Sold Out", and to concentrate on delivering outstanding orders before taking any new ones again. In short, we must keep to our commitment to deliver servers according to the delivery times stated on the website. We estimate that we will need 2 to 3 weeks to work through all the backlogs. We will then look at what must be done to handle this growth more effectively, knowing that in terms of production capacity, we will not be able to exceed what we did in the month of August.

With the FS, EG, MG, HG servers, we're also seeing strong growth, but we think we'll be able to the catch up with the backlogs within a week on these 4 product ranges, and be able to deliver within 1hr by the end of the week.

In the past, we already had to deal with this kind of issue and we know which strings we can pull, while having new ideas on resolving this positive (but temporary) issue.

Best wishes,

Octave