OVH Community, your new community space.

Additional IP Address

fozl
03-02-2009, 14:36
Quote Originally Posted by Bilge
It's called a "failover" IP, and according to the new packages you can buy one for £10, even though you used to get it free.
You still get a number of fail-over IPs that you can request included in the package, the number of IPs depends on which package you get.

Then, in addition to that you can buy additional IPs, £1 /IP per month - up to 30 in total.

Then, in addition to that (except for kimsufis) you can buy RIPE blocks (per 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 IPs), £1 /IP per month.

*all excl VAT.

rickyday
31-01-2009, 21:07
Ordered an additional IP about 10mins ago and amazed it was delivered mins later, near instant!!

Well done OVH, im liking no make that LOVING the service lately, brilliant keep it up

IainK
04-09-2008, 11:17
If you had it free previously you have it free. Your deal will not change, although come renewal date you might have to select a new deal.

Bilge
29-08-2008, 23:45
It should be stated in your contract.

Ben
29-08-2008, 20:09
Quote Originally Posted by Bilge
It's called a "failover" IP, and according to the new packages you can buy one for £10, even though you used to get it free.
Thanks, thats what i was looking for, must of overlooked it in the manager, because i have had my server before these new packages i still seem to get it free, but how long this lasts is anyones guess

Bilge
29-08-2008, 19:30

Aund
29-08-2008, 18:51
i dont think they do bud

+ i dont think you can buy oen either but am no expert lol

Ben
29-08-2008, 18:46
Hi All, I have a Kimsufi L server running on Windows and am trying to set it up as a DNS server (following the tutorial posted by Andy), what i would like to know is do these servers come with an additional IP address? if so, how can i find out what it is? if not is it possible to purchase one?