OVH Community, your new community space.

Are there delays for servers in BHS datacenter?

RogEnk
05-09-2013, 15:21
I got my BHS server in under an hour a couple of weeks ago.

Sadly though it does not appear too happy when I try to use a non OVH Kernel.

village_i_diot
05-09-2013, 12:39
Quote Originally Posted by Amico500
Hi,

Ordered my 4th dedi from the US site 2 days ago, still waiting on the server. Please don't let the backlogs happen again!
So in theory there is still a chance you get it within the 72 hours

Amico500
04-09-2013, 19:43
Hi,

Ordered my 4th dedi from the US site 2 days ago, still waiting on the server. Please don't let the backlogs happen again!

village_i_diot
03-09-2013, 18:42
Maybe I won't, I'm not paying an extra £17/month + VAT just to speed up delivery

village_i_diot
03-09-2013, 17:30
Neil replied to this query via email a lot sooner than I expected, so it looks like a BHS order is going in

village_i_diot
03-09-2013, 17:23
On 12th August I ordered a mSP in RBX and last week, like most I assume I got the email asking if I wanted to switch the order to the GRA datacenter. As I have a KS on order in GRA I opted to leave my mSP in RBX as it was the only choice.

I emailed support asking if it was possible to switch it to BHS instead and Neil said I would need to cancel my existing order and then place a new order for a mSP at BHS. I don't know why we wasn't given this option in the email but hey that's not important, what I want to know is are there similar delays in the BHS datacenter? Has anyone had an mSP at BHS in the past few weeks and if so was it deployed any quicker than in France?

I don't want to cancel my existing order then to find a new order in BHS is going to take weeks again.

Thanks