OVH Community, your new community space.

Heights of Inconvenience

Mac
08-09-2013, 13:01
Yeah!
More than 2 days to verify an order for an addon service of an existing product.

glidewave
08-09-2013, 07:27
OVH (EU/IE) only offers non-incident (server failure/down) support during banking hours of the late 1980s/1990s: "Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm."

Stark contrast to the statement on the CA/US site: "To earn your trust and counter all possible contingencies, we've implemented 3 distinct support teams, accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week."

J.

Trapper
07-09-2013, 22:52
If you submitted this to UK support, (I guess by names,) then you will have to wait for them to return to work on Monday...

~Trap

Mac
07-09-2013, 18:46
So the story goes the same way as others,
Had ordered the server in 1st week of August and was delivered yesterday, almost after a month. So after waiting for a month, I finally received the server. Quite frustrated with the delay. But I managed to convince myself since there are many others out there who have been waiting and OVH was also helpless.
Next, I ordered the professional addon with extra IP block and unfortunately my IP Addon order has been pending verification and I am asked to submit my identification and address proof which I have already submitted twice since getting my business to OVH.
Super frustrated, I still went ahead and submitted the documents again and its been more than 24 hours, my order is still pending
Quite a few calls and emails to ovh support guys but no luck.

Wondering if its my bad luck or OVH's service is gradually deteriorating.

S0phie & Mark, any assistance would be appreciated.