OVH Community, your new community space.

Can I just say Thank youi OVH

daveyboy37
13-09-2013, 23:19
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
The OVH mSP is a awesome server and at a quite frankly AMAZING price!

I love mine!
Yeah i run Plex Server on mine. I got my friends involved and we hammered the server with 5 simultaneous 1080 streams to various devices.Not a stutter!!
I rpd'd into the server to check on CPU usage and soon realised it would easily have handled more.

I gotta admit that my Hetzner box did the job too, but my lack of linux was its downfall. Being able to use my own Server 2012 key with OVH was the thing that clinched it for me.

Linux when it runs well is great. But i'm just more in my comfort zone with windows!!

The mSP seems like a box for life!

rickyday
13-09-2013, 20:26
The OVH mSP is a awesome server and at a quite frankly AMAZING price!

I love mine!

village_i_diot
13-09-2013, 19:08
There have been so many negative threads on here I just wanted to say thank you to OVH.

I got my mSP last weekend to say after waiting about 3 weeks for it and I can only say it was worth it. I had dedi's a few years ago but had to reduce costs about a 2 years ago and switched to a 1&1 VPS. Now thanks to the great prices I have my own dedi with a great spec for the price for about the same price of the VPS

Also thank you to members of this forums, it's amazing how much you can learn from reading posts you don't even think are relevant to your needs.