OVH Community, your new community space.

The Order is missing: Proffessional Usage + 16 IP addresses

Neil
24-09-2013, 10:29
Quote Originally Posted by alex
The server was up and running, but without options which I have ordered is useless, I believe in normal company I am entitled for "Refund per delayed hour" as it was delay with order.

You need better control panel which will inform a customer that the order is on the system, I recommend to scrap the current control panel and use something like ubersmith.
The details you are looking are the SLA for the server itself, it lists '(Server unavailable, faulty component) ' ordering IPs is not part of this, the billing for the IPs and Professional Use started this morning when they were delivered.

Oles has already confirmed that the new control panel https://www.ovh.com/manager/dedicated/login.html is already in development and will replace the current one.

alex
24-09-2013, 10:21
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

Your IP order was delivered this morning it was in our reviewing system, no crash or error. Your server was never unavailable during this period of time.
The server was up and running, but without options which I have ordered is useless, I believe in normal company I am entitled for "Refund per delayed hour" as it was delay with order.

You need better control panel which will inform a customer that the order is on the system, I recommend to scrap the current control panel and use something like ubersmith.

Neil
24-09-2013, 09:32
Hi

Your IP order was delivered this morning it was in our reviewing system, no crash or error. Your server was never unavailable during this period of time.

alex
24-09-2013, 08:17
I place the order at 2013-09-23 21:35:25, I think I am entitled for 50% on basis of "Refund per delayed hour", the OVH control panel has bugs - not my problem, as manager director should be looked in more professional control panel before start running this business.

alex
23-09-2013, 22:06
I will be definitely claiming the Refund per delayed hour and Refund per unavailability hour as I can't use the server without these options therefore it's loss of my profit and OVH is responsible by using undeveloped Beta, Gamma or whatever control panels.

alex
23-09-2013, 21:44
On website:
Commercial advice
Email 24/7
is not true as no one will reply.

I have opened the Incident ticket 1516405, I hope some one will resolve this issue today, as person on the phone 020 3384 2356 don't speak English well and she recommended to open incident ticket.

alex
23-09-2013, 21:15
I am trying to transfer the IP addresses to server and I am getting to following error:

the domain nsXXX.ovh.net have no Professional use Option

but if the system looked up into Order No: 22644673

alex
23-09-2013, 21:06
Hi all,

The OVH system is crashed, I have ordered the Proffessional Usage + 16 IP addresses, the order seems to me is lost, as not in "Processing" section.

and when I trying to log again this order it's shows:
An Order is already in progress 22644673

As usual no one to call or speak, this is one reason I don't like the OVH support - never here to help.