OVH Community, your new community space.

when can i order

ExW
04-10-2013, 17:46
So I had a couple of manual orders the past month, but now I requested another one and they told me they don't do manual orders anymore. The website shows a couple of servers up for order but they are all 2x2tb, and none of the higher ranges. They told me that they are reopening the order system and they also have no idea when all of the ranges will be available and that we should keep looking on the site...

Mark1978
04-10-2013, 09:15
A short period to get themselves in order is ok but this is stupid.

alex
04-10-2013, 08:21
short answer: Never as OVH goes down hill

jonlewi5
03-10-2013, 20:46
Quote Originally Posted by russy121
come on guys i just had to pay another month for a server i can get cheaper if you would allow us to order please give us clue when you are going to start trading again
Im in the same boat.
All i can suggest you do is email their customer service to add your name to the list.

Be prepared to go into detail what you want the server for. I noted in my initial order it was replace a kimi as a VM host as the kimi wasnt powerful enough for my needs anymore, they then wanted to know what the vm's would be for...

mike_
03-10-2013, 20:30
Quote Originally Posted by russy121
come on guys i just had to pay another month for a server i can get cheaper if you would allow us to order please give us clue when you are going to start trading again
Unfortunately you'd be contributing to their turnover and this is why they don't want people ordering until they sort out how they're going to handle it.

russy121
03-10-2013, 20:24