OVH Community, your new community space.

Translation?

S0phie
30-10-2013, 17:30
Quote Originally Posted by Phixion
Translation of the questionnaire would be great!

http://survey.ovh.com/limesurvey/ind...741214/lang-fr
Don't worry, work in progress!

Phixion
30-10-2013, 17:13
Translation of the questionnaire would be great!

http://survey.ovh.com/limesurvey/ind...741214/lang-fr

ctype_alnum
29-10-2013, 10:58
Quote Originally Posted by Mark1978
2G was a mistake and no shame in admitting so, however it seems all customers are being punished for this error.
Its not just that. Existing customers were buying machines then a few months later ovh would release a better machine for the same/lower price then those customers would get rid of their old machines and thats when the problems started. KS-2G wasn't a huge mistake in terms of the idea, I have one and its great. However because they had supply issues that was the only problem which then impacted other services they should never have let that happen.

TheGeekster
29-10-2013, 09:50
Quote Originally Posted by randomguy
Reading oles' post on the upcoming Kimsufi servers on the French forum (via google translate, of course...) it seems like the cheapest Kimsufi will become a "student server" and that every year in October each client will have to verify they are studying.

That's like... in part expected because new 2G seemed like a crazy deal to begin with. I think this pretty much confirms that it was a mistake on OVH's.

Also, they will be limited to one per person.
I can understand that, it was an insane thing to try to do. Even for 10 a month it would have been a great deal.

Mark1978
29-10-2013, 09:09
2G was a mistake and no shame in admitting so, however it seems all customers are being punished for this error.

randomguy
29-10-2013, 03:45
Reading oles' post on the upcoming Kimsufi servers on the French forum (via google translate, of course...) it seems like the cheapest Kimsufi will become a "student server" and that every year in October each client will have to verify they are studying.

That's like... in part expected because new 2G seemed like a crazy deal to begin with. I think this pretty much confirms that it was a mistake on OVH's.

Also, they will be limited to one per person.

TheGeekster
28-10-2013, 21:17
Apperently a rumour/officialpost on the french forums says their going to update the website on the 7th... but no servers for sale for certain

Tz-OVH
28-10-2013, 12:59
So Monday was the day they'd update the site with new offers, was it?

Neil
28-10-2013, 09:41
Quote Originally Posted by Tz-OVH
Apparently it goes to their official translator nowadays and it takes time.
Yes once it is translated it will be posted on this forum.

avizeke
28-10-2013, 03:40
This concludes my thoughts confirming that the French truly are arrogant. wait... lets not stereo type... just oles then !. Only the French can take this long to come up with a business strategy. The next company to fail as bad as ENRON is ...

Oh plesae OVH, dont speak up, we all like to be... sedated unaware, with no time scale.

Tz-OVH
27-10-2013, 20:42
Apparently it goes to their official translator nowadays and it takes time.

cartwright118
27-10-2013, 20:07
Hi OVH Staff,

Could you please translate the below

http://forum.ovh.com/showthread.php?t=94345

There is also 4 other forum posts that are linked from that post above. Do you automatically know when Oles has posted on the French forums? Or does someone have to request it every time?

Thank you!
Christian