OVH Community, your new community space.

Auto-renewal didn't work

Spicyfish
05-11-2013, 12:59
You should probably clarify this in the auto-renewal setup, I got a confirmation during setup that it had enabled for that service. Thanks for the reply I'll setup the auto-renewal by card.

S0phie
05-11-2013, 11:49
Hi,

I don't see any auto-renewal set up in your account. Simply because your server is a 2013 KS server and it's not possible to renew such range of servers via PayPal.

However, you can renew it automatically by card. Same process as explained by Marks above

marks
05-11-2013, 11:44
could you tell us your nichandle?

Normally, the autorenewal has to be setup for a date (you said 30th) , choose the services that you want autorenewed at that date here:

OVH Manager >> Administration >> Automatic renewal

and then add a payment method (now it can be bank card and paypal), all to be configured here:

OVH Manager >> Administration >> Automatic renewal >> Manage your automatic payment methods

if you've followed these steps, then give us your nichandle so we can check what went wrong.

Thanks

Spicyfish
05-11-2013, 11:25
Today my server expired, setup my paypal method and set the auto-renewal and it didn't work, any ideas?

Edit: Forgot to mention the auto-renewal was set last month and the renewal day was set to the 30th.