OVH Community, your new community space.

No renewal emails

K.Kode
22-11-2013, 17:51
Thanks Neil.

Neil
22-11-2013, 14:50
Quote Originally Posted by Trapper
Unfortunately they were delayed (and are still being delayed) past the expiry of the server.

I hope you have your best team of chin-scratchers looking at this - should be a simple, but very important fix.

Alternately, I guess France will eventually give some information about the change of frequency, or add something to status.ovh.net which comments about these delays...

~Trap
Fix is already in place we are now just waiting patiently for it to catch up on all the emails.

Mark1978
22-11-2013, 14:43
Because I always forget

ctype_alnum
22-11-2013, 14:39
Quote Originally Posted by Mark1978
That'll be why I found that my personal server had already expired when I got the renewal email today - at least it hadn't been shut down yet.
I got my renewal email just fine. If you suspect there is an issue with emails being sent why not login and check invoices manually then pay them?

Mark1978
22-11-2013, 14:34
That'll be why I found that my personal server had already expired when I got the renewal email today - at least it hadn't been shut down yet.

Trapper
22-11-2013, 14:26
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
...they have been delayed so that is why you did not receive them or in the OVH Manager...
Unfortunately they were delayed (and are still being delayed) past the expiry of the server.

I hope you have your best team of chin-scratchers looking at this - should be a simple, but very important fix.

Alternately, I guess France will eventually give some information about the change of frequency, or add something to status.ovh.net which comments about these delays...

~Trap

Neil
22-11-2013, 13:23
Quote Originally Posted by Trapper
Neil,

I dispute this.

Please review the emails which have been sent to me. I can see quite plainly from the list in the Manager (v3), that as of a week ago, you massively reduced the number of renewal emails.

I have NOT changed my payment pattern - yet emails have gone from 4 to 1.

October 14th to 21st = 4 renewal emails
November 14th to 21st = 1 renewal email.

Don't tell me they are in spam, as they would still show in Manager.

~Trap
Hi, as mentioned they have been delayed so that is why you did not receive them or in the OVH Manager, the frequency has not been reduced.

Trapper
22-11-2013, 11:16
Neil,

I dispute this.

Please review the emails which have been sent to me. I can see quite plainly from the list in the Manager (v3), that as of a week ago, you massively reduced the number of renewal emails.

I have NOT changed my payment pattern - yet emails have gone from 4 to 1.

October 14th to 21st = 4 renewal emails
November 14th to 21st = 1 renewal email.

Don't tell me they are in spam, as they would still show in Manager.

~Trap

Neil
22-11-2013, 10:54
There has been no change on the renewal emails, this week we did have an issue which means there has been delay on some renewal emails being sent out.

LawsHosting
22-11-2013, 10:30
Wow, do we not complain that we receive too many? :P

I always remember to renew on the 1st every month

Trapper
22-11-2013, 09:28
Just got caught out with this...
I suppose it did not help that the only emails I was getting were those to renew the KS2G, which had been swapped-out.
I rang in, and was told to look in my spam folder - they are not there - then told to look at the Manager to see the emails.
When looking in the manager, I can see that I now get about 1 email a week about renewals, rather than every-other day.
As usual, it is a shame OVH themselves had NO idea there was a change being made.
Now that I know, I can adjust, but another case of classic OVH communication failure.

~Trap

TheBritoid
20-11-2013, 20:00
I used to get a renewal email from OVH every other day saying how my service was going to expire in 60 days.

Now I get no emails (except manager connection).

serverbros
20-11-2013, 13:55
I had a serious ticket raised by OVH (One of the anti-hack ones) which was threatening to cut off a few IP's due to attacks a client had been doing....received no email for it, and when I phoned was made to sound like a bit of a lier with "well that is strange, we always send emails it may be in your junk folder".

Now I've never had a problem with the emails before so I know its not at my end, and also our renewal email didn't arrive either.

Trapper
20-11-2013, 13:17
Yes - I normally get them almost daily, and I cannot remember seeing any.

That said, I am getting constant reminders to pay an invoice for the KS2G which I exchanged... The old one (now expired) keeps giving me reminders.

~Trap

Neil
20-11-2013, 13:17
I see the issue on your account and will reply here once the issue has been resolved.

K.Kode
20-11-2013, 12:22
Not had a "Renewal of your services" email for over a week now. Anyone else having issues?