OVH Community, your new community space.

New price range! Will this affect current customers?

LawsHosting
08-12-2013, 10:21
Quote Originally Posted by wii89
No Kimsufi servers available in the new range, Will have to move away from OVH then
If you read other threads, KS will be coming soon...

richdotward
08-12-2013, 05:12
Quote Originally Posted by wii89
No Kimsufi servers available in the new range, Will have to move away from OVH then
They just took 12 month renewal payment for mine so seems they are still available for existing customers at least.

Rich

wii89
06-12-2013, 12:49

Mark1978
06-12-2013, 11:33
If OVH want to prevent 'turnover' then they will leave existing customers well alone. Given the present offerings they can prize the servers we have out of my cold dead hands

Trapper
06-12-2013, 11:27
Your mSP will stay at that price, unless they decide to add to the cost with another "Requirement" like the VAC Anti-DDoS system.

As noted else where on this forum recently, there is however nothing to stop them from changing the terms of the contract, to make the machine less appealing.

~Trap

Sitebee
06-12-2013, 09:24
Hello, with the introduction of the server updated server range and prices, do OVG plan to adjust their server prices for the existing customers to be more inline with current plans?

I have a mSP which im paying roughly £40 per month for, I would like to keep it at that price for the duration of me hiring the server.