OVH Community, your new community space.

SYS: Set-up fee

TheBritoid
08-12-2013, 19:09
I thought Oles changed his mind about the IP bonus scheme?

Edit: Just noticed this on my server.

- Your offer entitles you to 128 RIPE and 3 IP Failover
- You have accumulated 11 extra slots using this programme IP Fidelity

- 3 IP Failover are currently routed on this server

crowarth
08-12-2013, 15:22
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Not yet, got an additional IP address a week ago!

Can someone explain the process of this IP Affinity scheme or whatever it is called again?

Ive had my mSP for about 3 or 4 months, when can I expect another IP failover being possible on this server? it has 4 at the moment.

Many thanks I was asleep the day that was all explained and at the moment I am far too lazy to search through countless threads and posts
i think it was every month you had it, i've got an extra 2 from the scheme, and i've had the server about 2 months now.

rickyday
08-12-2013, 15:08
Quote Originally Posted by Trapper
Has that bonus not been withdrawn yet, if not expect it soon...

~Trap
Not yet, got an additional IP address a week ago!

Can someone explain the process of this IP Affinity scheme or whatever it is called again?

Ive had my mSP for about 3 or 4 months, when can I expect another IP failover being possible on this server? it has 4 at the moment.

Many thanks I was asleep the day that was all explained and at the moment I am far too lazy to search through countless threads and posts

crowarth
07-12-2013, 23:11
Quote Originally Posted by Trapper

~Trap
if they want to withdraw it that's fine, but if they forcibly remove the ip's purchased using that bonus, that'll be pretty bad.

Trapper
07-12-2013, 23:08
Quote Originally Posted by crowarth
...I think I'll be keeping my mSP and earn the extra slots...

~Trap

crowarth
07-12-2013, 22:26

crowarth
07-12-2013, 22:24
So I've noticed that the new SYS range is available. I was considering getting one, until i saw:

£53.99 inc VAT? I wouldn't have thought it would be greater than the monthly cost! Yes, preventing turnover etc, but still, that's a lot of £££ for a set-up fee!

The there's the cost of additional fail-over IP:

Just over £2 each up to 5 maximum.... I think I'll be keeping my mSP and earn the extra slots. Come to think of it, has the cost of fail-over IP's increased across the board?