OVH Community, your new community space.

Availability "estimates"

RageRiot
16-01-2014, 17:00
well the cheapeast option sys ES32-1 took about 5-6 days to become active from ordering so not bad really.

alex
12-01-2014, 22:38
Quote Originally Posted by david.schaffler
Hi,

Yesterday I ordered a SYS-W35-1. The offers page was (and still is) showing 24H availability.

That time has now come and gone, but my order has not progressed at all. It is still showing "In progress" next to the "Setup fees" line.

I have mailed support, and their response was "Depending on the location of the server you specified it can take from 72H to 10 Days." I find this rather bizarre. What is the point of stating an availability of 24H if that is clearly not true.

The SYS-W35-2 servers are currently showing 120s at RBX. I'm tempted to ask them to change my order to this one instead, but is there any point if the availability times can't be trusted?
In France if state 24 hours it can be up to 3 months, example of last year orders (June, July, August), when customers placed the order where were stated 72hours some of customers had server within 1 to 3 months, welcome to OVH

david.schaffler
09-01-2014, 12:24
Hi,

Yesterday I ordered a SYS-W35-1. The offers page was (and still is) showing 24H availability.

That time has now come and gone, but my order has not progressed at all. It is still showing "In progress" next to the "Setup fees" line.

I have mailed support, and their response was "Depending on the location of the server you specified it can take from 72H to 10 Days." I find this rather bizarre. What is the point of stating an availability of 24H if that is clearly not true.

The SYS-W35-2 servers are currently showing 120s at RBX. I'm tempted to ask them to change my order to this one instead, but is there any point if the availability times can't be trusted?