OVH Community, your new community space.

Hello

Dani
11-08-2014, 11:47
Quote Originally Posted by acujippe
Hi some reply I cannot understand
Hi Acujippe,

What don't you understand? Can you give me more information?

Thanks

Danny

Dani
21-01-2014, 10:45
HI Trapper

Yeah new year and it's a new start. Though i belive another new year is coming up. Chinese new year falls on 31st January this year.

I forgot to assign myself a new years resolution in January. I think this time, my new years resolution will be 800x600. What do you think?

Im always up to challenges, the more the better i guess.

Danny

Trapper
21-01-2014, 09:21
Hi Dani,

Well it's nice to see someone with a new job in the new year. All the signs are there - more spring in your tail than Tigger.

I hope you are up for a challenge, or us old cynical gits will turn you from Tigger to Marvin the Paranoid Android. Speaking of which, how is "Marks".

I know it's asking a lot, but when you get a chance, can we have the old OVH back...

~Trap

Dani
20-01-2014, 15:59
Quote Originally Posted by ctype_alnum
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile

<-- smile

ctype_alnum
20-01-2014, 14:35
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Dani
20-01-2014, 14:04
Hi Everyone!

@lray

Nope its not COD, for me its far far worse. It's world of warcraft. I can honestly say at one point it took over my life.
As for programming languages i mostly did the object oriented lanuages such as Java or C++, i did manage do do some low level programming such as PEP7, it was painful to assign the memory blocks.

@Jasgriff
Yeah hopefully with a few more post i can add my own Avatar, i have a few in mind. Maybe i will swap it out every so often
As for Rickyday stalking Sophie, im sure its nothing bad.

@macole111
I will try to provide the sanity. Hopefully it will be enough. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

@Myatu
Ello! I will be lurking around the forums too! I'm OVH Support by day and Gaming by night. Tho i do end up gaming to the early hours of the Morning.
Luckily im not late for work.

@NeddySeagoon
Madhouse? There was me thinking its the Funhouse. I guess im fairly old too, been playing with computers for a little while. I remember when i was running my first computer which was a windows 95! I like to mix and match my OS so i usually run a multi-boot computer.

Danny

NeddySeagoon
17-01-2014, 21:38
Dani,

Welcome to the madhouse. I'm old and cynical and have been playing with compulers for 50 years. Well, that's about all they are good for
I hang around and help Linux users since I don't know windows any more.

Myatu
17-01-2014, 19:11
'Ello Danny!

I just lurk around in the forums now and then, and offer help wherever I can -- it's just in my nature to do so. Or just annoy the living daylights out of people -- that seems to be in my nature too, apparently

I'm a sysadmin / webdev person by day... and night. So no time for gaming, I'm afraid!

macole111
17-01-2014, 18:54
Hi Danny,

Please provide some sanity.

Love,
The World.

Jasgriff
17-01-2014, 18:32
Hi Dani,

I have had an email from you so its nice to see you on the forums.

I am guessing its BF4 that you play as I can't see it being anything else!

You are going to need to do a few more posts so that you can add your own OVH Avatar

A word of warning Rickyday is stalking Sophie so be warned!

Iray
17-01-2014, 18:01
Hi Danny! and welcome? to the forums

I'm not sure if i've spoken to you on the phones, I don't call in that often :P

So you're a keen gamer eh? Rust, DayZ,Unreal Tournament GOTY, BF4? Hopefully not COD :|

Which programming language have you learnt?

Dani
17-01-2014, 17:21
Hi Forum Members!

My name is Danny, I am new to OVH UK, this is my first post! I understand some members I have spoken to on the phone already on the OVH UK support number and others we have exchanged emails. I'm still fairly new You will see me throughout the forum and on the support emails as well.

As for myself I have a computer sciences background and I have done some programming in the past. I am also a keen gamer, unfortunately its not minecraft. I enjoy reading up on the latest technology and I like problem solving.

I look forward in meeting everyone on the forum and on the support emails.

Thanks

Danny

P.S. It's only natural for me to mention “Hello World” on my first post as well.