OVH Community, your new community space.

Does SYS support really work?

theatheist
04-02-2014, 23:12
Quote Originally Posted by Orbixx
The splitting of brands, websites and systems seems bizarre and just seems to overcomplicate things greatly.

Agreed.

They really need to get a proper support system up and running like in the managerv3. This new manager and system is just terrible.

Orbixx
01-02-2014, 00:28
The splitting of brands, websites and systems seems bizarre and just seems to overcomplicate things greatly.

Wajdan
01-02-2014, 00:27
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
I checked the SYS Support box and there was no outstanding tickets, all were replied to. Are you able to PM the email address you use for SYS support emails?
done

Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Are you a UK customer? Did you send us an email via this page: http://www.soyoustart.co.uk/contact-...-services.xml?
Yes, I am a UK customer and I used the said link to contact sys support team.

S0phie
31-01-2014, 16:51
Quote Originally Posted by Wajdan
I am not talking about OVH.co.uk support. Support inquiries sent using SYS website are not answered. I have so far received response to one inquiry only. Unfortunately, I do not get any ticket number or some thing where I can see pending inquiries within SYS control panel.
Are you a UK customer? Did you send us an email via this page: http://www.soyoustart.co.uk/contact-...-services.xml?

Neil
31-01-2014, 16:46
Quote Originally Posted by Wajdan
I am not talking about OVH.co.uk support. Support inquiries sent using SYS website are not answered. I have so far received response to one inquiry only. Unfortunately, I do not get any ticket number or some thing where I can see pending inquiries within SYS control panel.
I checked the SYS Support box and there was no outstanding tickets, all were replied to. Are you able to PM the email address you use for SYS support emails?

Criot
31-01-2014, 16:44
I personally just use the support system at OVH for anything related to my SYS servers, usually get a response within an hour or two during their normal working hours.

Would be nice to have a support system actually built into the SYS control panel, however.

ctype_alnum
31-01-2014, 16:13
I thought this would happen even when they split products up, its the same old.

Wajdan
31-01-2014, 14:59
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

If you are a UK Customer I can see all tickets have been replied to right now and there are no open cases.

Neil
31-01-2014, 12:39
Hi

If you are a UK Customer I can see all tickets have been replied to right now and there are no open cases.

Wajdan
31-01-2014, 00:27
I have sent few issues related to my server via support page of SYS website. It's 3rd business day now and I am yet to receive any update to any of the messages sent.

A month ago I used to receive responses within 24 hours. Whats going on?