OVH Community, your new community space.

Provisioning Time and Availability Changed

MattW
24-02-2014, 12:46
Migrated the sites over to the dedicated box Saturday evening, and all going well so far.

Criot
22-02-2014, 13:11
Good job!

MattW
22-02-2014, 07:39
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Oh yes, it had all dashes in it earlier but now has 10 days again.

I'd assume that it'd probably be somewhere around 5 days, happened to me, was 72 hours when ordering, 10 days a few hours later, it got delivered after around 4 to 5 days.
and as if by magic, just as I woke up this morning, I got the confirmation e-mail with the details for the server

Criot
22-02-2014, 01:24
Quote Originally Posted by MattW
Yes, apart from the one I ordered

SYS-E32-2

I called up the support line this evening, and they said the order had gone through, but had no more details on what was happening, so would open a ticket, and I'd get an e-mail from someone in support........so will see what happens.
Oh yes, it had all dashes in it earlier but now has 10 days again.

I'd assume that it'd probably be somewhere around 5 days, happened to me, was 72 hours when ordering, 10 days a few hours later, it got delivered after around 4 to 5 days.

MattW
21-02-2014, 23:50
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
My guess would be that it would be around 5 days, something like that. All are showing within 72 hours now though.
Yes, apart from the one I ordered

SYS-E32-2

I called up the support line this evening, and they said the order had gone through, but had no more details on what was happening, so would open a ticket, and I'd get an e-mail from someone in support........so will see what happens.

Criot
21-02-2014, 23:27
My guess would be that it would be around 5 days, something like that. All are showing within 72 hours now though.

MattW
21-02-2014, 19:50
I placed an order for a SYS-E32-2 in RBX on the 20th Feb. When I placed the order, it was showing 72 hours.

I've not had an invoice, but have paid for the server. When I access the Control Panel, the screen shows (translated)

"You have pending orders:

25902302 The command is being processed"

If I view the order, all I get is a spinning wheel for the progress of the order.

I've checked again, and they are now showing 10 days in RBX, so I've currently got no idea what is happening. If it's going to be 10 days, I'll have to pay another month for my existing server, which defeats the object of me ordering now.

Is there any way to find out exactly what's happening with the order?

Thanks,
Matt