OVH Community, your new community space.

How long for my vps

Neil
10-03-2014, 10:25
Hi

I can see we have received the documents and it will be processed today, please also note the billing month does not start until you receive the access codes.

Criot
07-03-2014, 22:07
Quote Originally Posted by Rob Kelz
Hi,

I ordered a VPS today and paid, after a little while I had an email that I had to provide photo ID and a letter/utility bill. Not happy at this point as I wasn't home and we wanted to get this setup and ready to go.

I've now emailed back copies of these and was wondering how much longer I am going to have to wait? My order number is 26426958

Many thanks,
Rob & Kel
I know UK Staff only work Monday to Friday 9am to 6PM, I'm not sure whether UK staff would check it or any member of staff though. If it's UK staff, you probably won't get it until Monday.

Rob Kelz
07-03-2014, 18:41
Hi,

I ordered a VPS today and paid, after a little while I had an email that I had to provide photo ID and a letter/utility bill. Not happy at this point as I wasn't home and we wanted to get this setup and ready to go.

I've now emailed back copies of these and was wondering how much longer I am going to have to wait? My order number is 26426958

Many thanks,
Rob & Kel