OVH Community, your new community space.

How to enable permanent mitigation?

K-Xander
16-03-2014, 17:34
Ah, alright then. Thanks for the answer Criot.
I thought they have the same options inside the SyS user panel

Criot
15-03-2014, 13:50
Quote Originally Posted by K-Xander
Maybe, but it's better to be sure. Thanks for the answer

Hopefully some SyS client can bring some light into this thread or an OVH representant.
I used SYS before using OVH and at the time of using SYS I could not see any option to enable permanent mitigation, this was only around a month ago.

K-Xander
15-03-2014, 13:49
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
No, I believe permanent mitigation and rules are part of Anti-DDoS PRO which you only get with the main OVH range, the SYS range is just Anti-DDoS, so I don't believe you can set permanent mitigation or rules.

Maybe, but it's better to be sure. Thanks for the answer

Hopefully some SyS client can bring some light into this thread or an OVH representant.

Criot
13-03-2014, 11:47
Quote Originally Posted by K-Xander
Question: does SyS has the same option of enabling permanent mitigation together with a firewall where you can add rules?
No, I believe permanent mitigation and rules are part of Anti-DDoS PRO which you only get with the main OVH range, the SYS range is just Anti-DDoS, so I don't believe you can set permanent mitigation or rules.

K-Xander
12-03-2014, 22:31
Question: does SyS has the same option of enabling permanent mitigation together with a firewall where you can add rules?

TheBritoid
09-03-2014, 19:54
Click Mitigation: Permanent Mode on the IP you want to have it enabled on. IPs are now managed under an IP section and no longer with the dedicated server part.

Wajdan
08-03-2014, 13:20
Hello,
I went to Manager v6 but I cant see option to add my servers IPs in permanent mitigation. Whats goin on