OVH Community, your new community space.

KS2G return - where to start...

Trapper
01-04-2014, 14:29
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

Looks like someone renewed it for you via the public website, I can see the PayPal account is not yours and they have done a PayPal reverse, so it looks like just an error by someone else.
Hi Neil,

Thank you.

So this will just expire as normal?

~Trap

Neil
01-04-2014, 12:53
Hi

Looks like someone renewed it for you via the public website, I can see the PayPal account is not yours and they have done a PayPal reverse, so it looks like just an error by someone else.

Trapper
01-04-2014, 12:42
I have 2 KS2G's, which I got from OVH.co.uk

I therefore consider them OVH servers, but with the limitations which come with the KS range of servers from OVH.

I got two, as I wanted to try two different OSes (yeah, I'm windows guy, and wanted to see if I could even log-into a linux box ).

I have now decided to keep one, and return the other. The one to return is ks3269289.kimsufi.com

So, I renewed the one I wanted to keep, and left the other to expire, as I always have (per instructions from support).

The next day, I get an invoice from OVH for the one I do not want to keep, with an additional "processing fee" of £0.42.

At the top, it says "Payment: paypal".

So my questions are:

Am I posting in the right place for support on this?
Who created order No: 26714175?
Why did I get an invoice (GB224987) for a server I no-longer want?
Why does it say Paypal? (when I never have used PayPal with OVH, especially after the PayPal debacle last year).
Are there some special rules I am not aware of regarding these servers?

Any help appreciated...

~Trap