OVH Community, your new community space.

SYS servers can have up to 16 IP

kaya67
09-10-2014, 19:18
So does this mean auto-renew will now be forced?

Criot
03-06-2014, 18:17
Quote Originally Posted by alex
why the French version of the website state up to 128IP addresses?
Example:
http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/offres/sys-ip-5.xml
Original test:

transalted:

Can we buy from French version of the website? As it's much better options and servers are available!
Them new ranges were put on French Website the other week, no doubt they'll be on UK site shortly.

alex
03-06-2014, 14:28
why the French version of the website state up to 128IP addresses?
Example:
http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/offres/sys-ip-5.xml
Original test:
IP failover 16 incluses et jusqu'à 128 en option ( 2.00€ HT /Mois /IP (SOIT 2.40€ TTC) )
transalted:
IP failover: 16 inclusive and up to 128 optional ( 2 .00 € HT / Month / IP (IS € 2.40 inc VAT) )
Can we buy from French version of the website? As it's much better options and servers are available!

TheBritoid
14-05-2014, 16:58
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
You have always had to have professional use with range, you only ever had pro use for 2 months on this server, then requested it to be removed and never had more than the 3 IP FailOvers you have now.
1) Please don't share information from my account, I really don't appreciate it. I presume you must of searched the IP I use to post here.
2) A few months ago, you had a scheme where each month you rented your server, you could order 1 IP without professional usage, and I could have up to 16. Now it's just 3.

Also, what happened to.

On OVH for the customers < the 2014 range:
- if the servers costs €69/month or +, they come with the same advantages
only for the 2014 range: FO IPs at €0/month.

Quote Originally Posted by crowarth
you pay £200/month and now need pro usage for any more than 3 failovers? unless they've ****ed it up again, sounds like you should be jumping ship ..
It feels like someone at OVH really wants me to jump to another provider. I'd ideally like to stay with OVH, to save me the hassle of moving over huge amounts of data, but if it comes to it, I'm prepared.

Neil
12-05-2014, 17:22
Quote Originally Posted by TheBritoid
Have you changed the rules on the IPs for OVH Servers (non-2012) yet again?

I need professional usage to order any more than 3 IPs on my OVH (more then £200 a month from 2012) server. I never used to have to do this. Please stop trying to encourage your customers to move somewhere else.
You have always had to have professional use with range, you only ever had pro use for 2 months on this server, then requested it to be removed and never had more than the 3 IP FailOvers you have now.

crowarth
12-05-2014, 15:27
you pay £200/month and now need pro usage for any more than 3 failovers? unless they've ****ed it up again, sounds like you should be jumping ship ..

TheBritoid
11-05-2014, 18:02
Have you changed the rules on the IPs for OVH Servers (non-2012) yet again?

I need professional usage to order any more than 3 IPs on my OVH (more then £200 a month from 2012) server. I never used to have to do this. Please stop trying to encourage your customers to move somewhere else.

Dani
09-05-2014, 17:12
Hi

For SYS servers you can now have up to 16 IP fail overs. This is now live. You can over these additional IP witin your SYS manger.

Danny
OVH World Tour stops in London on 17th June
Come meet our experts and the OVH community
Even details and registration: http://www.ovh.co.uk/events/get-details.xml?id=RS17614