OVH Community, your new community space.

Align renewal dates

robw
13-05-2014, 23:28
The email reminders I've been receiving have a link which allow me to renew all my servers at once. I think that's probably what we'll need to do. Pick a date somewhere roughly in the middle of all the renewal dates and then renew them all.

elcct
13-05-2014, 19:30
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Alternatively you could renew the servers for a longer period compared to a monthly basis.
That's not really a solution. How about ability to at least renew all servers at once? - last time I was renewing I had to do it one by one. Drop down panel looks messy, so it is easy to miss a server as well.

Dani
13-05-2014, 17:34
Hi

It is currently not possible to align the renewal date for SYS servers, I will provide this request as a feedback so we can look this issue.

Alternatively you could renew the servers for a longer period compared to a monthly basis.

Danny

robw
13-05-2014, 16:43
Hi,

We now have 12 SYS servers, with a variety of renewal dates. Is it possible to align them by paying for a partial month or something like that? As we can't store credit card details with you, it's a administrative nightmare to make sure we keep up with the renewals.

I'm going to look in to BACS, so maybe there's something we can do there to automate the payments.

Thanks,
Rob